I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four
Only a couple not worth mentioning.

We do have a few who think he isn't "elite"...or even capable of leading us. You may disagree with that but it doesn't mean they WANT him to fail.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actually, when Dak doesn't play well, zeke is easy to stop....its zeke who benefits from Dak's passing game...hmmm ever think of that...just see the game stats and it will jump out at you...
That is hard to define. There might be more to it than just Dak not playing well.

But....it is pretty universal that if a team can't throw the ball....you simply gang up on the run.

A good TEAM is then supposed to burn you on the pass. Which opens up the run. So it's a synergy....that apparently isn;t always synced.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I knew that a bad game or struggle game was eventually going to show up after the winning streak the Cowboys had, just because it's so difficult for a NFL team to be on their A game for 16 or 17 games in a row, which is why it's so rare to see an NFL team finish undefeated or only with 1 loss on in the regular season. Denver was a bad loss, there's no denying that. But no Cowboys fans should be acting like the season is over with or that the goals the Cowboys have to get into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl, aren't still within reach.
The thing is, if Atlanta beats Dallas then you guys will gloat saying "I told you so". Nobody here wants to lose to Atlanta.

I think we beat the falcons tbh.

kskboys

Reaction score
The thing is, if Atlanta beats Dallas then you guys will gloat saying "I told you so". Nobody here wants to lose to Atlanta.

I think we beat the falcons tbh.
And badly.

What we really need is a wakeup call for MM and Mo. Throwing 20 yd passes on 1st down and 30 yard passes on 4th and short is what got us into the mess. Just stop. Frickin' stop.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only a couple not worth mentioning.

We do have a few who think he isn't "elite"...or even capable of leading us. You may disagree with that but it doesn't mean they WANT him to fail.
Guilty conscience. Was I talking about you.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Loved Antonio. Good man. Very good QB.

Wow, the same qualities as Dak, same stats, but you hate Dak. Go figure.

Dak has had some bad games but he has never been a quitter like Romo in the 44-6 Eagles debacle. Also Dak would never say "If that's the worst thing that ever happen's to me, I've led a good life" right after that Eagles loss. Dak always takes responsibility for his actions.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guilty conscience. Was I talking about you.

What are you talking about? You lose your mind?

Of course you weren't talking about me you ijdit.

You WERE talking TO me and like 7 billion people.

What is it you object to? That I replied to you?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This is the time of night you drink. I think you lost your mind. Yeah I was talking about you. You replied to me. Like you had a guilty conscience. I never accused you of anything. You were the one that Had a guilty conscience or you would not have responded that way. Who the heck do you think you’re talking to. Lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Be careful who you’re calling IJDIT. Internet tough guy. You’re not worth getting time off for

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Be careful who you’re calling IJDIT. Internet tough guy. You’re not worth getting time off for
Okay...sorry for that. Lets back up then

What are you talking about? "Guilty conscience"? What does that even mean?

What ....what do you object to? What is the actual problem aside from your personal insults?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the time of night you drink. I think you lost your mind. Yeah I was talking about you. You replied to me. Like you had a guilty conscience. I never accused you of anything. You were the one that Had a guilty conscience or you would not have responded that way. Who the heck do you think you’re talking to. Lol

Again...lets' pause here...what is your object to what I said? What is false? What is the actual problem? Lets work through this.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again...lets' pause here...what is your object to what I said? What is false? What is the actual problem? Lets work through this.
OK, I don’t ever blame anyone for being a hater or a homer. So when someone says to me that I call people such names I don’t like it. Even though there are clearly a few that have that agenda. I am an individual and I take everything on an individual basis. I pride myself on being an individual

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, I don’t ever blame anyone for being a hater or a homer. So when someone says to me that I call people such names I don’t like it. Even though there are clearly a few that have that agenda.
All I said was there are only a VERY FEW. Like less than a handful out of tens of thousands of members.

So call them out then...who do you think desperately want dak to fully FAIL.

As opposed to who thinks he MIGHT.....which of course you disagree with.

Look it aint me that lost my mind. I stated a perfect fact. You attacked me for it.

And then insult me with the drinking stuff? Dude....come on.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I said was there are only a VERY FEW. Like less than a handful of of tens of thousands of members.

Look it aint me that lost my mind. I stated a perfect fact. You attacked me for it.

OK so it was a misunderstanding. Let it go. Some people take kindness for weakness until it bites them. I didn’t like the way you spoke to me. I try to treat people with the same respect. Again just let it go have a good night

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I said was there are only a VERY FEW. Like less than a handful out of tens of thousands of members.

Like I said I don’t need names. We know exactly who wants him to fail . They wait for it. They despise him. And they have no restriction in saying so
. You the one to come right out and say it

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, the same qualities as Dak, same stats, but you hate Dak. Go figure.

Dak has had some bad games but he has never been a quitter like Romo in the 44-6 Eagles debacle. Also Dak would never say "If that's the worst thing that ever happen's to me, I've led a good life" right after that Eagles loss. Dak always takes responsibility for his actions.

Romo's never been beaten up while his teammates watch.

Romo's never been arrested for a DUI.

Romo's never scammed children with fake autographs.

I don’t think you want to compare the character of these two individuals.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I attacked you because you told me I lost my mind. That’s why I attached you no other reason. Again this is a very emotional game. I take my football serious just like you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK so it was a misunderstanding. Let it go. Some people take kindness for weakness until it bites them. I didn’t like the way you spoke to me. I try to treat people with the same respect. Again just let it go have a good night

Oh it's ME that should "let it go"...what do you mean.....how did I disrespectfully speak to you? It was you than insulted me first.

I did use 'ijdiot" or whatever.

When you said this: "Guilty conscience. Was I talking about you."...I take offense. And I won't casually let it go. It's an insulting insinuation that was totally unnecessary and wrong.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo's never been beaten up while his teammates watch.

Romo's never been arrested for a DUI.

Romo's never scammed children with fake autographs.

I don’t think you want to compare the character of these two individuals.
No he just goes to Cabo and leaves his teammates flat . During the playoffs.