I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument
You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He played a game I haven’t seen him play. He made throws that were dropped. But he always sees the field, maybe makes a mistake on reads. But he looked lost. He has played way to many games to say that’s the real him. I have seen him plays the giants where they rested the O-Line and Elliot. He played well. Not sure if Tyron being out had that much to do with it.

This team wasn’t ready to play. He attempted to put the team on his back and missed a few winners and had more than one dropped. But coaching looked like they didn’t prepare or prepare the team.
I really think the time off hurt him . And everybody want to give him more time off

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I told everybody Denver was a better team than the Vikings. We’re going to have to play methodical football. That’s the only way to beat good defenses. I guess Kellen didn’t get the memo
Which is ZEKE ,ZEKE,ZEKE,OFFLINE,and dinks and dunks from our overrated QB.
Yes, we know the method but what happens when Zeke is stopped?????:huh:
Another loss as this is the end result of having ineptooooo Dakko under center!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument

Dak and a lot of people played poorly vs Denver. And? are we to throw away all the excellent games he has played this season just to slam him after a loss? It really is a joke that some have been waiting for Dak to have a bad game so they could come here and crow about it. Fact is QB have bad days, GB and Rodgers looked like crap vs NO but people to do not freak out same with Josh Allen play vs the Jags. I hate to say it but QB like any other player or person in the world has bad days. Difference is those who can't acknowledges and just look for reason to go after him. Did Dak play poorly? yes no question about it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

You are joke, you vanish after all the good starts only to come back and attack after a bad game. Let hope you vanish for a few more weeks until you can come here again with your trolling non sense. Clearly you do this for fun or you are completely clueless

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are joke, you vanish after all the good starts only to come back and attack after a bad game. Let hope you vanish for a few more weeks until you can come here again with your trolling non sense. Clearly you do this for fun or you are completely clueless
When it's La La La land here and folks are posting were SB bound and Dak is going to be the league MVP how can a logical non-Kool-Aid drinking Cowboy fan join this madness?

So I let you Dak zombies and kool-aid drinking folks do your thing.
Why be a party pooper?
Now back to reality.
Dak has had many games like yesterday and he goes as this team can carry him.
He is not an Elite QB and will never develop into one so the sooner you come down with your buds to reality the lesser amount of pain you will endure.
The dude has the best offensive pieces in the league around him and can only perform when we're playing dog teams and everything around him is perfect.
NO pass rush, Zeke over 100 yards, perfect coaching, and the defense is holding their own.
THIS IS NOT AN ELITE QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When it's La La La land here and folks are posting were SB bound and Dak is going to be the league MVP how can a logical non-Kool-Aid drinking Cowboy fan join this madness?

So I let you Dak zombies and kool-aid drinking folks do your thing.
Why be a party pooper?
Now back to reality.
Dak has had many games like yesterday and he goes as this team can carry him.
He is not an Elite QB and will never develop into one so the sooner you come down with your buds to reality the lesser amount of pain you will endure.
The dude has the best offensive pieces in the league around him and can only perform when we're playing dog teams and everything around him is perfect.
NO pass rush, Zeke over 100 yards, perfect coaching, and the defense is holding their own.
THIS IS NOT AN ELITE QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal has not changed for this team because of 1 loss. Reality? so the 1st 7 weeks was not reality but this is. At least you were able to answer the question I had which is you are clueless and nothing but a troll around here. Dak had some bad throws I have no issue saying that I also saw WR dropping passes that were inexcusable on their part and a defense who failed to tackle. I make no excuses for the poor play of Dak or this team. Again should Dallas come out next week putting up the points once again you vanish because you are a troll unable to even admit that Dak is one of the top QB, Elite? myself I never said he was but then my threshold for elite is quite high and very few active QB would even make the list of elite

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I saw that too. KM should of gone to a short passing game when he saw how the oline was playing.
this was of his own doing. it takes a few weeks for a player to adjust...so moving Steele from right to left and then inserting Collins just messed up the whole timing and communication of the OL. more than any other position group, they have to work in concert together and we impacted 4/5 of the line with that move.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goal has not changed for this team because of 1 loss. Reality? so the 1st 7 weeks was not reality but this is. At least you were able to answer the question I had which is you are clueless and nothing but a troll around here. Dak had some bad throws I have no issue saying that I also saw WR dropping passes that were inexcusable on their part and a defense who failed to tackle. I make no excuses for the poor play of Dak or this team. Again should Dallas come out next week putting up the points once again you vanish because you are a troll unable to even admit that Dak is one of the top QB, Elite? myself I never said he was but then my threshold for elite is quite high and very few active QB would even make the list of elite
So beating the .500 Falcons will once again put us in the Superbowl and Dak to MVP land?
GL man as I have a feeling you will need it......:oops:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I don't know how the OP can say that there aren't fans who have an obvious hatred for and bias against Dak, when they only show up after a Cowboys loss or a bad game from Dak. And then either disappear when the Cowboys are winning and Dak is playing well, or they go out of their way to downplay and discredit everything that Dak and the Cowboys have done well this season. Just like there are those who only want to focus on this one Denver game and ignore the 6 wins the Cowboys have so far this season. They are trying to convince themselves and other Cowboys fans that only the Denver game is the true measure of this team. But, then will say that they don't hate Dak or enjoy when the Cowboys lose, just so that they can have a "I told you so" moment or eagerly join in on the negativity which is aimed at Dak, any time the Cowboys lose.

Pappy has made excuses ahead of time, just in case this team goes on to finish strong and has a solid winning record at the end of the season. Some Cowboys fans with a certain agenda, definitely seems to enjoy Cowboys losses, more than Cowboys wins. At least while Dak is the QB of the team.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
actually, when Dak doesn't play well, zeke is easy to stop....its zeke who benefits from Dak's passing game...hmmm ever think of that...just see the game stats and it will jump out at you...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So beating the .500 Falcons will once again put us in the Superbowl and Dak to MVP land?
GL man has a feeling you will need it......:oops:

Beating an NFL team and improving the record to 7-2 is a good start. Funny when Tampa Bay or GB beat some 500 team no one says anything other than they won. The object is winning and these are NFL team capable of putting up points and yes shocking their opponents at times. Is Jacksonville near as talented as Buffalo? I think anyone with an IQ above 1 would say no but this past Sunday they pulled the win.

Again on SB it is the goal of this team and 1 loss should not deter them of setting a lofty goal and you MVP statement again only shows how slow witted you are, I don't care about writers votes to MVP. Parson could win that title and would mean nothing other than this team won the SB.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
GL man as I have a feeling you will need it......:oops:

The Cowboys could end up losing only 4 or 5 games in total this season and you'll insist that only those 5 games are what Dak and the Cowboys should be judged on. Only when they lose, do the teams they go against end up being tough or good, by your rule changing and goal post shifting methods. Every game that they win, is quickly written off by you as a win against a team that isn't good. Just like you shifted the goalposts after the Cowboys beat the Patriots. Before you said that they were a real test and a real defense that Dak would have to face. But after they beat the Patriots, you quickly shifted the goalposts to downplay the win over the Patriots or put the Patriots in the category of "Bad teams" the Cowboys beat this season. Your bias against Dak is obvious.

As I said, you already have your excuses and goalpost shifting methods ready, for every win the Cowboys manage to pull of for the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know how the OP can say that there aren't fans who have an obvious hatred for and bias against Dak, when they only show up after a Cowboys loss or a bad game from Dak. And then either disappear when the Cowboys are winning and Dak is playing well, or they go out of their way to downplay and discredit everything that Dak and the Cowboys have done well this season. Just like there are those who only want to focus on this one Denver game and ignore the 6 wins the Cowboys have so far this season. They are trying to convince themselves and other Cowboys fans that only the Denver game is the true measure of this team. But, then will say that they don't hate Dak or enjoy when the Cowboys lose, just so that they can have a "I told you so" moment or eagerly join in on the negativity which is aimed at Dak, any time the Cowboys lose.

Pappy has made excuses ahead of time, just in case this team goes on to finish strong and has a solid winning record at the end of the season. Some Cowboys fans with a certain agenda, definitely seems to enjoy Cowboys losses, more than Cowboys wins. At least while Dak is the QB of the team.

He shows he is clueless. Every single QB out there will have bad games, every single team out there will have bad games. I hate it as much as any fan but I said from the get so when Dallas was on a roll that this day would happen where they would go out and play a bad game and look completely out of sync and lose. This was not a shock that it would happen and if you look around the league we see others go through the same things. Having said that how this team rebounds after this loss will say allot about this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

If you don’t constantly Pom Pom the team you’ll always upset some people on a fan site.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He shows he is clueless. Every single QB out there will have bad games, every single team out there will have bad games. I hate it as much as any fan but I said from the get so when Dallas was on a roll that this day would happen where they would go out and play a bad game and look completely out of sync and lose. This was not a shock that it would happen and if you look around the league we see others go through the same things. Having said that how this team rebounds after this loss will say allot about this team.

I knew that a bad game or struggle game was eventually going to show up after the winning streak the Cowboys had, just because it's so difficult for a NFL team to be on their A game for 16 or 17 games in a row, which is why it's so rare to see an NFL team finish undefeated or only with 1 loss on in the regular season. Denver was a bad loss, there's no denying that. But no Cowboys fans should be acting like the season is over with or that the goals the Cowboys have to get into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl, aren't still within reach.