I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
on the contrary there are few who do and want him to fail. ala @khiladi , @PAPPYDOG , @USArmyVet, @Aulac .....

I dare you to find one positive post from them....and they gloat when he does bad with the I told you so's.

and Dak played really bad yesterday. he wasn't alone, but I hold him to higher standards than that and he needs to address whatever the issue was with him yesterday.....

ad it wasn't just him that **** the bed. the WRs **** the bed. the RBs **** the bed. the OL **** the bed. the DL **** the bed. Diggs **** the bed. the coaches **** the bed. Moore really **** the bed.

it was bad. plenty of blame to go around where I don't know where to start.

Was it one of them Sleep Beds that Dak sells that they chit in?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Some members on this board seem to think it is their job to defend Dak at all costs. They have no objectivity at all, it's just Dak can do no wrong. You know who you are. Dak shares blame in yesterday's loss to the Broncos, so he's not exempt from the criticism.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument
The board isn't doing anything. Some individuals might. As for that goes, I doubt there are more than a couple of blind homers that would disagree that Dak played poorly yesterday. I think the key to keeping it reasonable is to recognize that it is one game.

terra

Reaction score
I think that too many here refuse to admit that they are player fans first and team fans second. Now I am not talking about the handful of idiots that either see Dak as god or Dak as the devil.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You stink at English.

Here is what he said:

"I just meant I see people mocking people calling out Dak. Almost like they are dak fans first. He played badly. The entire team did and he deserves the criticism at least this week."

Notice in bold: He said, "Dak deserves THE criticism at least this week." "THE" means he's placing criticism solely on Dak. If he meant the whole team deserves criticism, he should have said "some criticism" instead.
lol

This is your love of hate blinding you to reality.

He said Dak deserves criticism this week. He did not say nobody else deserves criticism. In fact, he criticized the entire team by saying, "They all did", (played badly). He literally criticized the entire team. It's right there in black and white.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You stink at English.

Here is what he said:

"I just meant I see people mocking people calling out Dak. Almost like they are dak fans first. He played badly. The entire team did and he deserves the criticism at least this week."

Notice in bold: He said, "Dak deserves THE criticism at least this week." "THE" means he's placing criticism solely on Dak. If he meant the whole team deserves criticism, he should have said "some criticism" instead.

Now you are just playing semantics for you own benefit.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol

This is your love of hate blinding you to reality.

He said Dak deserves criticism this week. He did not say nobody else deserves criticism. In fact, he criticized the entire team by saying, "They all did", (played badly). He literally criticized the entire team. It's right there in black and white.
No. You are leaving out a key word. THE criticism...

Trust me, you would have failed in college English.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some members on this board seem to think it is their job to defend Dak at all costs. They have no objectivity at all, it's just Dak can do no wrong. You know who you are. Dak shares blame in yesterday's loss to the Broncos, so he's not exempt from the criticism.
In fact, he deserves most of the criticism, his accuracy was awful yesterday.

Based on what he's actually earning this season, he got paid $4,411,765 to lay that egg after getting that same amount not to play the previous week. But he got paid that amount to throw that winner to Lamb the week before and win in OT in NE.

My only issue with any of this is attaching the money just like I did, it has absolutely nothing to do with this, The deal is done and had to be done.

Now, do I think he's going to play that way this Sunday against ATL? No, I do not. I expect him to come out ready to begin to erase that game. Because he's a player that works at it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument

What you have to understand here is that a small group of people that have invested the last 5 years defending Dakota since day one. They self identified their own lives with Rayne being the face of the Dallas Cowboys no matter what the cost and no matter how’s his performance was.

They are in the minority but have the loudest voices. Since it’s so deeply personal with them, having a normal civil debate is near impossible.

Most fans realize that Dakota has had his best season and knew that the whole team played awful yesterday......but the difference here is that this small group won’t criticize Dak’s performance and most importantly, won’t tolerate anybody else criticizing him either.....

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

You must be new here. LOL. This board is full of Dak haters. Yes, he (and every other Cowboy) played awful yesterday. But, there’s a contingent on here that criticizes him even when he plays great.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What you have to understand here is that a small group of people that have invested the last 5 years defending Dakota since day one. They self identified their own lives with Rayne being the face of the Dallas Cowboys no matter what the cost and no matter how’s his performance was.

They are in the minority but have the loudest voices. Since it’s so deeply personal with them, having a normal civil debate is near impossible.

Most fans realize that Dakota has had his best season and knew that the whole team played awful yesterday......but the difference here is that this small group won’t criticize Dak’s performance and most importantly, won’t tolerate anybody else criticizing him either.....

B I N G O !!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have yet to see ANYONE say he doesn’t deserve quite a bit of the blame. I have, however, seen many blame it on him alone. You see what you want to see. You’re blinded by your hatred.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No. You are leaving out a key word. THE criticism...

Trust me, you would have failed in college English.
He deserves THE criticism that he is receiving for his play this week. That is a true statement that in no way implies that no one else deserves THE criticism they are receiving for this weeks play.

Dude, that's middle school reading and comprehension. Trust me.