I feel that Gallup fell of when he got paid

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Isn't this the trend of most Dallas players? I can't think of the last player who got better after a large contract.

As of the last few weeks, I will be a bit controversial and say Dak. He's been excellent the last few games. He's had some disappointing moments the last few years, but I think, especially of late, he's been taking his game to a new level.

Cydios

Reaction score
As of the last few weeks, I will be a bit controversial and say Dak. He's been excellent the last few games. He's had some disappointing moments the last few years, but I think, especially if late, he's been taking his game to a new level.
I'll agree, but he's coming up for a renewal. He has gotten better the last 2 games when MM let's him play. It just feels like Dak said screw it, my way was working to MM

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'll agree, but he's coming up for a renewal. He has gotten better the last 2 games when MM let's him play. It just feels like Dak said screw it, my way was working to MM

I agree. If he can keep playing this way, I think he will earn another deal. I just hope he keeps playing like this for the rest of his career. This is the Dak that I have wanted to see.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I get it he tore his acl. But this is over a year and a half. He doesn't seem to have the drive he once had. Did that big contract ruin him?
Pretty common in today's NFL. Miles Austin and Marion Barber ring a bell?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I get it he tore his acl. But this is over a year and a half. He doesn't seem to have the drive he once had. Did that big contract ruin him?
He was never that good. I wanted to trade him after we drafted ceedee. Ppl said i was dumb blah blah blah. Then said i didnt wanna pay him after his injury and the same dumb fans on this site said the same thing

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He was never that good. I wanted to trade him after we drafted ceedee. Ppl said i was dumb blah blah blah. Then said i didnt wanna pay him after his injury and the same dumb fans on this site said the same thing

I did too. But I was told that trading was dumb lol. Even though it's the norm nowadays.