I get you guys are down but this division race isn't over yet

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Right. Kelce "violently pushes" Lawrence down so no flag, but the Eagles safety puts his hand on the Dallas TE on the one foot line and is barely doing anything and that should have been PI.... Of course.
I think you might be confused. Pushing players happens all the time in the box, but you can’t push someone into your player and call foul

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wrong... It was over when the Boys laid that egg in SF. Dak will never come up big in big games. Fat Mike isn't that great either. Just one more lost year under the Jerry era.
They forget who and how much of a choker/mentally slow the leader of this team is.
When dog time is over after 2 weeks they will be remembered on the above Achilles heel we face against top-tier opponents...... :facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes true, but after that the easy pet is over we play real contenders. And we know how we fare against quality opponents.
I get it. I'm just saying if they win they should be in a good spot. If they lose then I mean who really cares especially if they continue to lose to the good teams?

wssaustin

Reaction score
Same ole white knights smoke mirror as last year: We lost control of our own fate, and the margin of error got much smaller.
Simple facts, even 5 years old could figure it out.

sarge1116

Reaction score
You guys need to give your head a shake. No team will ever get far with a trash secondary like the Eagles. They can easily be had. They are the luckiest 8 and 1 team. But luck runs out. If we aren’t going anywhere this year, I sure hope that their descent starts now. They sure as hell won’t be winning a Super Bowl this year. Ravens, Bengals and Chiefs would destroy them.
Eagles have the luckiest streak going back to 2022 with that record. Nothing but luck. at some point when does they are just lucky become they are just clutch, which means they are good? 8 and 1 lucky eagles. Just realized you said they won't be winning a superbowl, hmm never said they won't be making it. That was last years sentiment I guess. I mean they are ReALlY lucky if they make another superbowl this year. But yeah ok, nothing more than luck.

mote

Reaction score
I think you might be confused. Pushing players happens all the time in the box, but you can’t push someone into your player and call foul
Right, because DaMarcus Lawrence, a meek 250 lb man, was so violently pushed (as you can tell, I'm being sarcastic) that he just had to lunge forward (while being "pushed" down) and oh-so-accidentally love tapped Hurts' knee. Oops.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Right, because DaMarcus Lawrence, a meek 250 lb man, was so violently pushed (as you can tell, I'm being sarcastic) that he just had to lunge forward (while being "pushed" down) and oh-so-accidentally love tapped Hurts' knee. Oops.
Right because Jason Kelce has never pushed a defensive player. Flawless logic

mote

Reaction score
Right because Jason Kelce has never pushed a defensive player. Flawless logic
Your knowledge of physics is outstanding. Kelce, standing above him, "pushes" him down, which leads DLaw to jump forwards underneath Kelce to get to Hurts' knees. Solid.

plasticman

Reaction score
Half of those scary teams the Eagles must play have injury issues of their own. I see their only viable threat being the Chiefs.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Eagles have the luckiest streak going back to 2022 with that record. Nothing but luck. at some point when does they are just lucky become they are just clutch, which means they are good? 8 and 1 lucky eagles. Just realized you said they won't be winning a superbowl, hmm never said they won't be making it. That was last years sentiment I guess. I mean they are ReALlY lucky if they make another superbowl this year. But yeah ok, nothing more than luck.
With a secondary like that do you really think they can win a Super bowl? They were beaten on Sunday you can't have more luck than they had that game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know most don't want to hear that after a tough loss like that but this race isn't over.

For those that think it's over after today....did you have the Cowboys sweeping the Eagles? I personally had us 1-1 just like last year. Now what this loss does do is make that a must-win if you continue to win of course. This was the argument I Was making all week when people were calling this a must-win. It wasn't. Sure it would've been nice to sweep the Eagles but that wasn't realistic. The goal was to take 1-1.

They have Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, Cowboys and Seahawks...which includes trips to Seattle and Arrowhead which are typically tough places to play. And at this point maybe you should at Jerry's world to that list because shockingly they are on a 11 game home win streak which I had no idea about until last week.

We have Giants, Panthers, Commanders and Seahawks before we meet back up.

So fans.....calm down. The trust test for these two teams hasn't even begun yet.
Agree. Both teams have plenty of landmines ahead. And they play each other again.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Half of those scary teams the Eagles must play have injury issues of their own. I see their only viable threat being the Chiefs.
They won't lose all 5 (and maybe not even 2) but they have 5 games left that they could lose.

Having 2 weeks to prepare for the Chiefs and then getting the Bills in Philly on a short week helps though

CCBoy

Reaction score

Creeper

Reaction score
Teams that can throw the football are going to give the Eagles a hard time. Their pass defense is pretty mediocre so far. KC should be an interesting game for them. KC needs WRs, but they have Mahomes. But KC also has a pretty good defense. Seattle might be another tough game for the Eagles. The Cowboys will be a tough game for them as well. The division race is not over. Dallas needs to take care of business and there is no one on their schedule they cannot beat.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When you lay the two schedules out like that it does seem favorable.
Until you look at the rest of it. Dallas finishes at Miami, home against Detroit, and at Washington. Philly's last three games are Giants, Cardinals, and Giants again.