I get you guys are down but this division race isn't over yet

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I know most don't want to hear that after a tough loss like that but this race isn't over.

For those that think it's over after today....did you have the Cowboys sweeping the Eagles? I personally had us 1-1 just like last year. Now what this loss does do is make that a must-win if you continue to win of course. This was the argument I Was making all week when people were calling this a must-win. It wasn't. Sure it would've been nice to sweep the Eagles but that wasn't realistic. The goal was to take 1-1.

They have Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, Cowboys and Seahawks...which includes trips to Seattle and Arrowhead which are typically tough places to play. And at this point maybe you should at Jerry's world to that list because shockingly they are on a 11 game home win streak which I had no idea about until last week.

We have Giants, Panthers, Commanders and Seahawks before we meet back up.

So fans.....calm down. The trust test for these two teams hasn't even begu
Giants = Win (6-3)
@Panthers = Win (7-3)
Commanders = Win (8-3)
Seahawks = Win (9-3)
Eagles - Revenge & Win (10-3)
@Bills - Hmmmm a loss, nah. I think we can go toe-to-toe with them. Win (11-3)
There goes my prediction of 11-6 !!!!
@ Dolphins - Every time they meet a team that can play, they fold. Win (12-3)
Lions - Nope. I am not going with the concensus that them, the Seahawks, SF49 and the Eagles
are all better than us. Win (13-3)
@ Commanders - Rest Starters for play-offs. Loss (14-3)

Yep, you are not wrong, all to to play for.

In the playoffs avoid SF as there is a curse on us for them and we can/could actually go deep into the play offs..
Deep in the playoffs I can't believe I typed that and I am going to stick by it.*

*Barring injuries and Corrupt Ref's

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Nope. Lawrence was engaged with Kelce face to face. Not sure how kelce could have shoved him from in front of him to behind him to get hurts’ knee.

You see how he’s pushed down? That’s how. Now take off your pompoms and skirt and have someone with glasses help you out

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Eagles got a pyyrhic victory yesterday, they are pretty banged up (Hurts, Goedert, LB Dean, both CBs nicked). And they'll need the bye week before KC - a probable loss.
The last 4 weeks of the season will tell the tale for the NFC East again.
They even lucked out to a bye. That team has a horseshoe this year. Luck can only carry you so far. I know one thing they are not winning a Super Bowl this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Giants = Win (6-3)
@Panthers = Win (7-3)
Commanders = Win (8-3)
Seahawks = Win (9-3)
Eagles - Revenge & Win (10-3)
@Bills - Hmmmm a loss, nah. I think we can go toe-to-toe with them. Win (11-3)
There goes my prediction of 11-6 !!!!
@ Dolphins - Every time they meet a team that can play, they fold. Win (12-3)
Lions - Nope. I am not going with the concensus that them, the Seahawks, SF49 and the Eagles
are all better than us. Win (13-3)
@ Commanders - Rest Starters for play-offs. Loss (14-3)

Yep, you are not wrong, all to to play for.

In the playoffs avoid SF as there is a curse on us for them and we can/could actually go deep into the play offs..
Deep in the playoffs I can't believe I typed that and I am going to stick by it.*

*Barring injuries and Corrupt Ref's
That’s all I’m saying. You get it. It’s doom and gloom but their chances didn’t change yesterday. It would’ve improved with a W but it didn’t change.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Why does everyone keep assuming the Eagles will lose to KC? KC has been rather one dimensional on offense and barely beat Miami in Germany and lost to the Broncos. Eagles could very well win the Super Bowl revenge game.

This, even at home, not like they have been lighting it up.

MS17

Reaction score
They even lucked out to a bye. That team has a horseshoe this year. Luck can only carry you so far. I know one thing they are not winning a Super Bowl this year.

Not a lot has been said about the near 400 y, 4 TDs Commanders and Sam Howell put up v. the Eagles last week. We'll see, but Philadelphia fans should hold off on the Super Bowl reservations for February--long way to go.

LittleD

Reaction score
Not get what you're trying to say.....are you saying we have no shot? Fair enough. I can't make fans...."Fan" lol. Either you believe in them or not.
I only believe in what I see over and over again on the field of play. Great teams play great in big, meaningful games. Dallas has spit the bit on that score.

links18

Reaction score
Division will probabaly be decided the same way it usually is--by injuries. Whose got them, to whom and for how long?

mote

Reaction score
You see how he’s pushed down? That’s how. Now take off your pompoms and skirt and have someone with glasses help you out
Right. Kelce "violently pushes" Lawrence down so no flag, but the Eagles safety puts his hand on the Dallas TE on the one foot line and is barely doing anything and that should have been PI.... Of course.

nobody

Reaction score
I know most don't want to hear that after a tough loss like that but this race isn't over.

For those that think it's over after today....did you have the Cowboys sweeping the Eagles? I personally had us 1-1 just like last year. Now what this loss does do is make that a must-win if you continue to win of course. This was the argument I Was making all week when people were calling this a must-win. It wasn't. Sure it would've been nice to sweep the Eagles but that wasn't realistic. The goal was to take 1-1.

They have Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, Cowboys and Seahawks...which includes trips to Seattle and Arrowhead which are typically tough places to play. And at this point maybe you should at Jerry's world to that list because shockingly they are on a 11 game home win streak which I had no idea about until last week.

We have Giants, Panthers, Commanders and Seahawks before we meet back up.

So fans.....calm down. The trust test for these two teams hasn't even begun yet.
Given how they've played and come up short against the 49ers and Eagles, the division race might not be over, but their playoff outlook is nearly guaranteed to end how it has since their last SB appearance.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
The talent gap is too wide, that's why we outplayed them and still lost, they are more talented and better coached than us, sad reality but we better admit it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Given how they've played and come up short against the 49ers and Eagles, the division race might not be over, but their playoff outlook is nearly guaranteed to end how it has since their last SB appearance.
You're entitled to feel that way. I take a any given Sunday approach.....