I got punched!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4001507 said:
Don't kid yourself, Zrin. He wouldn't even know what he could or could not say in an opening statement. Look up simple criminal procedure in a criminal trial, then go back to the Casey A. thread... you can see either he missed criminal law and/or procedure. Or, more likely, he's a behind the screen lawyer...not a behind the scenes lawyer.

:)
Dude, this obsession you have with me is starting to get creepy. I think I figured out your "relationship" with these 10-15 "legal professionals." You're stalking them, fess up.

You were drowning in the Casey A. thread. And it sounds like you want to jump in to the Mississippi again.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I agree with some of you that say he shouldn't have punched him.....

Me I would have ***** slapped that dude.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zrinkill;3998331 said:
You tough boys would have ran off crying just like that little ***** did.
The guy actually didn't run off crying. He stood up to the guy. And he did the right thing in that he didn't fight back. Nor did he have the old man arrested, even though he was in his right to press charges. I don't think I would have had the level of patience this guy showed and I would have had the old ****er on the ground bleeding.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4001250 said:
You would've been down for the count. No doubt in my mind.
You seem to have a pretty warped perception of what it takes to bring down a grown man. Not everyone goes down as easily as you might.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
peplaw06;4001916 said:
Dude, this obsession you have with me is starting to get creepy. I think I figured out your "relationship" with these 10-15 "legal professionals." You're stalking them, fess up.

You were drowning in the Casey A. thread. And it sounds like you want to jump in to the Mississippi again.

OK, pepster. Like I implied in another thread it isn't worth my time show you to either be the fraud you are (and I can do this in the Anthony thread). Or I could just shut up and let you spin your wheels for those of us who know better. It's entertaining.

It will be my last comment to you, but I'm not buying what you're selling.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
theogt;4001937 said:
The guy actually didn't run off crying. He stood up to the guy. And he did the right thing in that he didn't fight back. Nor did he have the old man arrested, even though he was in his right to press charges. I don't think I would have had the level of patience this guy showed and I would have had the old ****er on the ground bleeding.

Theogt, you can't logically defend someone exploiting the elderly like this. Can you?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4001952 said:
Theogt, you can't logically defend someone exploiting the elderly like this. Can you?
It was a joke. I'll defend someone's right to make a harmless joke without being accosted, sure.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4001951 said:
OK, pepster. Like I implied in another thread it isn't worth my time show you to either be the fraud you are (and I can do this in the Anthony thread). Or I could just shut up and let you spin your wheels for those of us who know better. It's entertaining.
:laugh2:

Child please. You're just a troll.

It will be my last comment to you, but I'm not buying what you're selling.
I'm not selling you anything. But I'm glad to hear you're not gonna stalk me anymore.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
theogt;4001962 said:
It was a joke. I'll defend someone's right to make a harmless joke without being accosted, sure.

Yeah, but technical stuff aside. I mean, really, don't you think society--most of us I hope--wouldn't want these pranks being played on the wheel chair-ridden elderly? Would they?

I mean, be creative. Maybe get the old people in on it and see what other people do when they do it...I can see the humor there like when Johnny Knox acts elderly even. But assault laws yada yada. I don't think that's what the spirit of the law had in mind....farting on old, helpless people for a laugh and then punishing the farted on for fighting the farter.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4001982 said:
Yeah, but technical stuff aside. I mean, really, don't you think society--most of us I hope--wouldn't want these pranks being played on the wheel chair-ridden elderly? Would they?

I mean, be creative. Maybe get the old people in on it and see what other people do when they do it...I can see the humor there like when Johnny Knox acts elderly even. But assault laws yada yada. I don't think that's what the spirit of the law had in mind....farting on old, helpless people for a laugh and then punishing the farted on for fighting the farter.
Actually, the ignorance of the man that threw the punch seems to indicate he was the perfect butt of the joke (no pun intended).

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
theogt;4001989 said:
Actually, the ignorance of the man that threw the punch seems to indicate he was the perfect butt of the joke (no pun intended).

When I try to sympathize with him from a historical or sociological perspective, I can see why he did that. I mean, even a high brow guy like you probably wouldn't appreciate someone passing gas in front of your face.

If you disagree, I can't wait to hear your reasons why. And please do give them. :p

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4002000 said:
When I try to sympathize with him from a historical or sociological perspective, I can see why he did that. I mean, even a high brow guy like you probably wouldn't appreciate someone passing gas in front of your face.

If you disagree, I can't wait to hear your reasons why. And please do give them. :p
I've been victim to a few fart jokes in my life time. I don't recall ever hitting someone (other than in a joking manner) in return. Suffice to say my reaction would likely been different from the lazy, ignorant hillbilly in the video.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
I think by now it's obvious to everyone that you're both probably lawyers.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
There is another video where he pranks an old couple, in his passwords video.

[youtube]1225CMClYIM[/youtube]

He paid for their ice cream after the gag, too.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theogt;4002006 said:
I've been victim to a few fart jokes in my life time. I don't recall ever hitting someone (other than in a joking manner) in return. Suffice to say my reaction would likely been different from the lazy, ignorant hillbilly in the video.

How do you know he is ignorant and lazy, or even a hillbilly for that matter? Would it be the tshirt and jeans? Did it bother you he used the wheelchair?

I can't keep up with your elitist views and opinions about regular Americans. Help me out? What formula are you using? Is it ever wrong? Are you ever wrong for that matter?

I don't see anything that says "Hillbilly" or "I am Ignorant" labeled on that man.

Is it a tattoo? Was it the beard?

So all men who have beards and long unkempt hair obviously means they are ignorant hillbillies?

Am I reading this right?

Someone stop me, because I don't want to get out of line here and differ from theo's opinion and be labeled something.

I clearly don't see it.

Hos? Anyone?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
theogt;4001939 said:
You seem to have a pretty warped perception of what it takes to bring down a grown man. Not everyone goes down as easily as you might.

I was actually joking with Vintage. I'm fairly certain he could handle himself in a fight. Just as I'm certain you're quite the kung ** expert.

I'll refrain from repaying your insult. I wouldn't want to hurt your precious feelings again. I certainly don't want to be told what a 'jerk' I'm being -- again.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4002054 said:
I was actually joking with Vintage. I'm fairly certain he could handle himself in a fight. Just as I'm certain you're quite the kung ** expert.

I'll refrain from repaying your insult. I wouldn't want to hurt your precious feelings again. I certainly don't want to be told what a 'jerk' I'm being -- again.
No worries, feel free to say whatever you please. I couldn't care less either way. But when you act a buffoon, I'll point it out.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
tupperware;4002013 said:
There is another video where he pranks an old couple, in his passwords video.

[youtube]1225CMClYIM[/youtube]

He paid for their ice cream after the gag, too.

lol, that was funny.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
theogt;4002071 said:
No worries, feel free to say whatever you please. I couldn't care less either way. But when you act a buffoon, I'll point it out.

With your recent debate performance against Adam, we all have an excellent model for comparison.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4002091 said:
With your recent debate performance against Adam, we all have an excellent model for comparison.
It's not nice of you to refer to Adam in such away, even if his ability with numbers proved less than praiseworthy.