I guess Cowboys loss isn’t so bad now?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Every season hurts when the end is abrupt and cut short it seems.
Jerry has Cowboys Nation trained like space monkeys.
We will always come back to the show.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now that we apparently lost to a better team in playoffs.

Packers loss today should secure McCarthys job and shed some light on our season this year.

Turns out we were probably closer to 6th best team in NFC and over achieved with 3 seed. Good job!
I love that Green Bay lost

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it was Jerry that was throwing balls 5 yards over receivers heads, to the wrong side of a WR that resulted in that Niner interception that led directly to a TD. But you stick with your, GM is to blame routine.
Our GM is to blame if he’s over valued our QB .

Dracula

Reaction score
Anybody know, who is the Head Coach of the 49er's, who is the 49er's GM, who is the president of the team, or who owns the team? Exactly.
Kyle Shanahan is the Head coach, John Lynch has been GM for only 5 years, Al Guido has been the 49er's president for 6 years, and the owner is the DeBartolo family and a few minor partners. They've been impressive in leading the team into the playoffs.
Dallas has the bumbling, stumbling, ineffective Front Office, 0-fer playoff wins, camera and microphone loving, ownership of Jerry Jones and his family for the last 20+ years. That's not a coincidence and it's a damn shame.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Anybody know, who is the Head Coach of the 49er's, who is the 49er's GM, who is the president of the team, or who owns the team? Exactly.
Kyle Shanahan is the Head coach, John Lynch has been GM for only 5 years, Al Guido has been the 49er's president for 6 years, and the owner is the DeBartolo family and a few minor partners. They've been impressive in leading the team into the playoffs.
Dallas has the bumbling, stumbling, ineffective Front Office, 0-fer playoff wins, camera and microphone loving, ownership of Jerry Jones and his family for the last 20+ years. That's not a coincidence and it's a damn shame.

Guess how long it has been since the niners won a title??? Longer than Dallas

If only we had that kind of Niner success.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Guess how long it has been since the niners won a title??? Longer than Dallas

If only we had that kind of Niner success.
This is the 49ers 5th championship appearance since 2011 with 2 Super Bowl appearances .

dcstar

Reaction score
A loss is a loss. 49'ers winning at Green Bay doesn't justify anything.

So if the 49'ers got beat..then what? Curious minds want to know.

Go Cowboys!

Mannix

Reaction score
I knew this was coming.

The truth is, it’s still bad. All due respect to the 49ers, but Dallas trailed by multiple scores most of the afternoon, not to mention they were physically pushed around on their home field.
Me too....SF winning means NOTHING....we were unprepared and terrible....Corky needs to be gone this week. He is a lazy fraud!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A loss is a loss. 49'ers winning at Green Bay doesn't justify anything.

So if the 49'ers got beat..then what? Curious minds want to know.

Go Cowboys!
Doesn’t have to justify to ease the pain of losing to a better team.

Steve007

Reaction score
Now that we apparently lost to a better team in playoffs.

Packers loss today should secure McCarthys job and shed some light on our season this year.

Turns out we were probably closer to 6th best team in NFC and over achieved with 3 seed. Good job!
It is still bad. Jerry hyped this team as a Superbowl contender (I never thought they were) Watch this off season it's going to get worse. These bad contracts are going to catch up the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is still bad. Jerry hyped this team as a Superbowl contender (I never thought they were) Watch this off season it's going to get worse. These bad contracts are going to catch up the Cowboys.
Yes he did. And many of us said he was wrong. It’s bad in that sense if you bought into the hype. But if you saw us for what we are then I’d argue not as bad.

jnday

Reaction score
So your lumping in the frustration of an era all in one season? Some of these players weren’t even born when we started suking over two decades ago,
The 49ers game was a slap in the face for a lot of fans that thought Dak and MM could do much better than what the scoreboard showed. A lot of fans had bought into Dak being an elite QB and the team being good enough to reach the Super Bowl. History has shown that fans should not get their hope up, but many fell for Jerry’s propaganda anyway. Many fans believed that Dak was a savior, but he was exposed as being the QB that the Dak haters have accused him of being. MM proved to be just as bad as Rodgers said he was. Fans built their hopes up, but this loss was a crushing defeat and the team will only get worse next year due to the salary cap. 20-25 players will be gone this offseason so that 20-25 cheap players can replace them. This year offered the best chance of making a good playoff run for the next several years. Even the homers are accepting that Dak is not the QB that they thought he was and the other players with huge contracts showed that their play was not up to the level of their contracts. The biggest thing is that this season ended with no hope of improvement.

Steve007

Reaction score
Yes he did. And many of us said he was wrong. It’s bad in that sense if you bought into the hype. But if you saw us for what we are then I’d argue not as bad.
It is bad. The bad contracts for underperforming players is going to drag this team down. Starting this off season it going to get worse.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Then you’ve bought into the hype as well as Jethro has presented with our talent.
they are talented, they just are not utilized in the right ways.
in that last game mike decided ? that parsons should play lb more than rush qb.

That is not smart in a win or go home game.

I also think parsons had a concussion in that game , and was allowed to keep playing.

also I am referring to off talent mainly and that doesnt include zeke

Silly

Reaction score
What Warner said in his video was bad. Poor plays and scheme and a QB that doesn't know where to go with the ball. Also, the Dallas defensive got knocked around like a bunch of sock puppets. It was an ugly loss with all the penalties. I would not be surprised if a few coaches were fired.

bewp7

Reaction score
seem worse to me

cowboys should be able to beat both 49ers and packers

but they went home in wc round

idk why packers should make any cowboys fan feel better about any thing