I hate that we are playing for something

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.

reddyuta

Reaction score
anything can happen in the playoffs,i know it seems unlikely but Dak and Linehan can do way better.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The goal is to play for something. Ya this team isnt going anywhere but it's better than our season being over weeks ago.
Thats where I am. I am 48, buried a friend last weekend. Faather died in July.... Aunt died thursday. The nfl is about fun, and Im traveling with friends and family to the playoff game and I want to win .. badly, but I am goingto have a great time no matter what leading up to the game. We have playoffs to look forward to... many do not.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.

Cheer up Dallas "fan"...your team is back in the playoffs again (2 times out of 3 seasons with Dak), has never had a losing season...and will get another home playoff game...

I know how much you Dallas "fans" love to win and all...

EDIT: Let me correct that...has always had a winning season with Dak as today he notches his 3/3 winning record...and about 1/2 of his career games have been 100% QB rating or over...Not bad for the WORST QB OF ALL TIME.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
bet....shoot yourself

Dont worry the cowboys will do just that in the playoffs to themselves and then you will be here crying about how bad dak, linehan, Garrett, Moore is.

Stick your chest out now, cry later.

I've seen it all before!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Out of curiousity, we’re you also worried for the Saints’ playoff chances after narrowly beating this same Bucs team just a week or so back?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Holy moly.

Isn't this essentially saying you're not a Cowboys fan?

It ain't pretty, but you can't win squat if you're not in the tournament.

We're in the tournament, but the OP would rather cry about it.