I hate that we are playing for something

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The OP must be a hoot at parties, a "Pity Party".

large.jpg

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
What kind of fan sits here and waits for them to lose? How pathetic.

70% of this forum? The first thread I ever saw on this forum was in 2016 after the Steelers win where some "fans" were LITERALLY hoping Dak would get a head injury or tear his ACL so that Romo could be inserted back into the lineup.

It has been like this for 3 years now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
70% of this forum? The first thread I ever saw on this forum was in 2016 after the Steelers win where some "fans" were LITERALLY hoping Dak would get a head injury or tear his ACL so that Romo could be inserted back into the lineup.

It has been like this for 3 years now.
Well to me those aren't Cowboy fans those were Romo fans which are morons to begin with.

triplets92

Reaction score
It's a brand new season come playoffs. We've seen teams limp into the playoffs and win a championship. I'm not saying that's going to be the 2018 Cowboys but I'm not saying it's impossible either. I think it's my first time seeing someone post about being upset that The Cowboys are in the playoffs. Some fans really need to calm down a bit.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Division games are different.

All games are different. People love to use the differences to moan about their teams. Wake me up when the fact that it’s a division game works in our favor in an Eagles thread later this week. If you don’t work it in there yourself, it won’t happen.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Out of curiousity, we’re you also worried for the Saints’ playoff chances after narrowly beating this same Bucs team just a week or so back?

We are talking about a tough divisional matchup vs this situation. Hell the Pats struggle against the dolphins almost every year but nobody worries about the pats because they took an L to a **** divisional opponant.

But I would expect Dallas to beat the dolphins with ease....oh but then again maybe not.

morat1959

Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.
You beat me to the punch. We’ve won so many NFC East titles in our storied franchise history. I’ve had hope in every single one going into the playoffs. Even a couple years ago despite the clapper still being at the helm. Once again he was what he was....a mediocre coach. This year is the first exception for hope. Our offensive woes with a below avg.QB, antique offensive/defensive coordinators and the clapper still at the helm only means one thing...the return of status quo for next year. Maybe Linehan goes...who knows but with Dak and Clapper and JJ in charge we’re going no where with nothing to look forward to. I’m at an all time 52 year low and this is after winning the east. Bah humbug!

morat1959

Reaction score
The goal is to play for something. Ya this team isnt going anywhere but it's better than our season being over weeks ago.

Maybe we get changes at QB, off.cord., def.cord. and JJ hires a real GM if we’re out several weeks ago. At least we’d have hope for next season if this was the case. This team and many of its fans are rolling in mediocrity! What happened to the days of expecting a championship every year and if not, rebuilding over a 3-4 year period to get back there. I know free agency has some effect on building but JJ has destroyed this franchise.