I hate that we are stuck with Dak

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Well no was clearly the answer to that question.
Since you are slow, let me elaborate

Dak was poor in all of these games of his career:

2016:
NYG
PHI
MIN
NYG

2017:
NYG
DEN
LAR
WAS
ATL
PHI
LAC
WAS
OAK
SEA
PHI

15 out of 32 career games. Stop with the “bad for a half a season” talking point. You sound stupid.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Since you are slow, let me elaborate

Dak was poor in all of these games of his career:

2016:
NYG
PHI
MIN
NYG

2017:
NYG
DEN
LAR
WAS
ATL
PHI
LAC
WAS
OAK
SEA
PHI

15 out of 32 career games. Stop with the “bad for a half a season” talking point. You sound stupid.
Dak has had a total of 9 games in two seasons with a QBR below 80. In 2016 one of those was the week 17 throwaway game at Philly, and a second was a comeback win where he accounted for 3 TDs. So I was wrong it was not half a season it was 7 games.

Frozen700

Reaction score
What a stupid thread

Hey I too was blinded by Dak. Almost everyone was, Risen was the only one to see right through him.

Stop being a homer for a second, and cowboys defender. You'll see what many of us see.

You've always been yhst way, it's ok to admit you wrew wrong

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hey I too was blinded by Dak. Almost everyone was, Risen was the only one to see right through him.

Stop being a homer for a second, and cowboys defender. You'll see what many of us see.

You've always been yhst way, it's ok to admit you wrew wrong

Nope ........ Dak is a great QB and his second year "struggles" stats were better than half the hall of fame's QB's stats .....

Risen is a big mouth Wentz troll and the rest of you blame him on the stupid way the stupid *** coaching staff and front office handled Romo and Dez ....................

Dak is not to blame for Tony's back problems ........... Dak is not to blame for this coaching staff not understanding how to use Dez or the front office not having loyalty to a player yet demand loyalty from them.

Like I said ......... Stupid Thread.

Start a thread about how we are stuck with this stupid coaching staff or this stupid Ownership and I will more than agree with you.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Nope ........ Dak is a great QB and his second year "struggles" stats were better than half the hall of fame's QB's stats .....

Risen is a big mouth Wentz troll and the rest of you blame him on the stupid way the stupid *** coaching staff and front office handled Romo and Dez ....................

Dak is not to blame for Tony's back problems ........... Dak is not to blame for this coaching staff not understanding how to use Dez or the front office not having loyalty to a player yet demand loyalty from them.

Like I said ......... Stupid Thread.

Start a thread about how we are stuck with this stupid coaching staff or this stupid Ownership and I will more than agree with you.

Well I can't argue the point, that the coaching staff and FO need to go. Since Jerry and his son leaving is a pipe dream we can only hope for the coaching staff.

I've always been a Jerry supporter, now I'm done. I never thought I'd lose faith in him

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Man, that 1.3M in salary we owe this guy over the next two seasons is really strapping our team from improving...I hate it

Ughh

This new ability to cut bait with longtime stars gives me hope. The qb position is the most important position on the field and since romo started having back injuries we use 1 4th round pick. It worked once but hedging our bet is not a bad thing. We might be good enough to make the playoffs but doubt we get any wins once there with a 1 dimentional offense.

you realize this year its cost the Cowboys more for Romo and Dez then it costs Eagles Wentz and Alshon

DasMwagXkAELynn.jpg

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I am still in Dak's corner until I see what he does this year. He was a true leader in 2016 and I expect a bounce back. This offense is supposed to be Dak friendly so no excuses. I didn't give Romo any and I won't give any to Dak either.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
What does this have to do w Dak?

your wasting the savings of Dak on players not even on the field ... Im thought that was obvious and didnt need an explanation since you are on that brought up savings. you add in the cost of Dak to that its even worse