I hate Tom Brady!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Dang did I spell my religion wrong? :huh: Always thought it was Buddish, didn't sound right though, it look more like a food dish than a religion.

Oh yeah I'm not a very good Buddhist. Never go to temple or what not :confused: but we do have a big Budda statue in our house so yup definitely a Buddhist :facepalm:
I've got a Hendrix Poster on My wall, does that make Me a guitarist?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm watching the Simms&Cowler(ms?) Interview of Bill Belichick,,, &,,, my innately attuned FEUDIAN sensors picked up on him probably taking a pass on our #11 in his free agency .

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Karma isn't real dude. I was only messin round wit you. What Karma am I getting? Seem like I'm not getting my just Karma. Truth is Karma isn't real, it only use to make people feel like their is a sense of purpose or justice in this world.
I'd had you 'pegged' pretty much straight otta the gate as an off the beaten path sort of traveller,o_O

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I hope the Rams win 45 to 10 and then after the game Tom Brady sobs and says, "I don't know what happened. I worshiped Satan on my special alter to him before the game like I always do. Also, I love communism, having sex with goats, and torturing cute, little kittens. I was sent by Lucifer to the earth to win Super Bowls, and I hate the American flag and Abraham Lincoln. Long live Vladimir Ilich Lenin and communism." Then they ask Bill Bellicheck to comment and he says, "I agree with everything Brady just said. I love cheating and communism. I have a blow-up sex doll of Karl Marx, and I wish British troops had captured George Washington and scalped him. By the way, apple pie and the American flag SUCK, and it's a shame Hitler didn't win on D-day; even though I'm a commie, I hate America that much and I fully deserve to have my face smashed into a hot waffle iron and then get blown up by a hand grenade."
And then Erin Andrews is like, "Okay, that was a a strange response by the both of you, and I'm not sure what I'm doing here since I don't work for CBS."
And then Bellicheck is like, "By the way, Erin, I'm the creep who hid that camera in your hotel room to spy on you -- I just paid some dude to take the fall for me."
Erin: "Oh, wow, your a total dirtbag, aren't you?"
Bellicheck: "Yeah, I'm the worst dirtbag who's ever lived. I deserved to lose this game. I also deserve to get thrown into a live volcano somewhere."
Erin: "Yes, you do. I hope I get to watch that."

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HZxiGZP.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I can't stand tom brady. He should have retire years ago. I hate how he talks about how painful it is to lose a Superbowl and yet that what he been doing to other QB's and team. How he doesn't want to lose to the Rams but last I check tom brady won 2 SB's at the age of 24 while Goff is 24 now.

tom brady won 2 superbowl because of Adam (the kicker) and 1 superbowl because of Butler. The fact that he luck out with Butler is alone should be enough for him to never ask for anything more. The fact that he going to try to ruin Goff chance at a superbowl makes me despite him even more than I already have.

People praise tom brady for his competitiveness and goat status, in truth he a arrogant selfish jerk who ruin the game of football. He has 5 rings, 1 of them because his CB save his butts. How much more ring do you want tom? You been to 50% of the Superbowl for your whole career. I don't know how you can get more spoil than that?

And not to mention the whole narrative that tom brady and the patriots are under-dog. Laughable and so arrogant I think more and more people hate the Patriots now than ever. I hope Suh and Donald get to brady and make him miserable, I hope to see the Rams confetti fall down on his face, and I hope to see him not give Goff a handshake because he a sore loser like last year superbowl.
:muttley:
HZxvP1e.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Err....Pal brady gave no advice to Goff, is he SCARE??? brady won his first SB in the AFCCG with the "Tuck Rule". Goff win the NFCCG with the "No Call". History repeating itself? Goff win SB 53, become the next Brady? Me think so.

Oh wait..... Goff wear #16, so the next Joe Montana? Already faster than brady and have a stronger arm than brady as well. Can't take hit like Joe but in the modern NFL, does not need to as much.

Come Sunday, a legend is born and he wear #16:D
Copy on that ,Bro!!!,,,:thumbup:

:lmao2: o_O

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Tom is the GOAT. He’s seen the same NFC franchise in multiple Super Bowls 3 different times.

The giants went 2-0
The Eagles went 1-1
And the rams laid 2 big eggs.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Refs are part of the game. Good teams learn how to work them.

And there was no bigger gift play given by the refs in the Super Bowl than the TD catch the Cowboys got in SB XII on an incomplete pass.
That was not an incomplete pass at that time.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Don't be a whiner, accept greatness a move on. Don't surprised if he shreds your team tomorrow and won't be because he cheated.
He and the Pats have cheated in the past and that is a fact! Part of his leagacy will include cheater, like it or not.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It's called jealousy. Brady is the greatest of all time. He's a fierce competitor and the undisputed leader of that team. It's not Belichek, it's all Brady.
Brady is great, but Belicheat is the biggest reason NE is a Dynasty.

Pape

Reaction score
He and the Pats have cheated in the past and that is a fact! Part of his leagacy will include cheater, like it or not.
oh please, stop it... they cheated as much as the cowboys did with the uncapped year. in other words, they didnt

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I can't stand tom brady. He should have retire years ago. I hate how he talks about how painful it is to lose a Superbowl and yet that what he been doing to other QB's and team. How he doesn't want to lose to the Rams but last I check tom brady won 2 SB's at the age of 24 while Goff is 24 now.

tom brady won 2 superbowl because of Adam (the kicker) and 1 superbowl because of Butler. The fact that he luck out with Butler is alone should be enough for him to never ask for anything more. The fact that he going to try to ruin Goff chance at a superbowl makes me despite him even more than I already have.

People praise tom brady for his competitiveness and goat status, in truth he a arrogant selfish jerk who ruin the game of football. He has 5 rings, 1 of them because his CB save his butts. How much more ring do you want tom? You been to 50% of the Superbowl for your whole career. I don't know how you can get more spoil than that?

And not to mention the whole narrative that tom brady and the patriots are under-dog. Laughable and so arrogant I think more and more people hate the Patriots now than ever. I hope Suh and Donald get to brady and make him miserable, I hope to see the Rams confetti fall down on his face, and I hope to see him not give Goff a handshake because he a sore loser like last year superbowl.

You should really appreciate that you are living through history.

This will NEVER happen again.

I’m just surprised they never got the 4 straight that I so badly wanted for Cowboys in 1990s.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Weird to see supposed Cowboys fans sniveling about a team not being ~nice~ about how they won more than everybody else. Do you know even remember what the 1990s Cowboys teams were like? Do you think Jimmy Johnson, of all people, cared about the losers thinking he wasn't a nice guy? lmao, those teams were about beating your *** by every means available, and Belichick is the same way. It's no coincidence Belichick and Johnson are fishing buddies. Both were/are completely ruthless operators.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
There's a header over on the Drudge Report today, about the pregame rituals, the 'protection stones' necklace his 'good/white witch' Wife makes him wear,,,I'd always figured there was some form of WITCHERY'S KRAFT was at hando_O