I hate Tom Brady!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Then why are you whining about how you hate Brady?

Because he doesn't know when to quit. That miracle play by Butler should have been enough for Brady. He should have realize that he could not have asked for anything more and should have retire then. Stop being so selfish. I didn't always hate Brady but after a while, ENOUGH is enough! Now I just hope he choke for being so selfish and denying other QB's their ring. I can't find the world I'm trying to use here but it has to do with understanding that you are bless and not asking for anything more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Because he doesn't know when to quit. That miracle play by Butler should have been enough for Brady. He should have realize that he could not have asked for anything more and should have retire then. Stop being so selfish. I didn't always hate Brady but after a while, ENOUGH is enough! Now I just hope he choke for being so selfish and denying other QB's their ring. I can't find the world I'm trying to use here but it has to do with understanding that you are bless and not asking for anything more.
Are you fricken serious? My God what the hell is wrong with you. He’s still playing at an extremely high level and winning rings. You want him to quit like a little girl? Jeez what planet are you from?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Are you fricken serious? My God what the hell is wrong with you. He’s still playing at an extremely high level and winning rings. You want him to quit like a little girl? Jeez what planet are you from?

I will answer your questions in order numerical order:

1. Yes I am dead serious, know when you have a good thing and quit.
2. There is nothing wrong with me, someone should ask Brady that question instead.
3. His legacy is already set in stone, he doesn't need any more rings.
4. I want him to quit like a man, a man who knows that he luck out and is bless for all that he has.
5. Planet earth

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I will answer your questions in order numerical order:

1. Yes I am dead serious, know when you have a good thing and quit.
2. There is nothing wrong with me, someone should ask Brady that question instead.
3. His legacy is already set in stone, he doesn't need any more rings.
4. I want him to quit like a man, a man who knows that he luck out and is bless for all that he has.
5. Planet earth
I quit reading after #1 cause that's a lie.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I know more about karma than you'll ever know. I lived in Japan for 5 years and read all of Clavell's novels. Your karma is on it's way.

Karma isn't real dude. I was only messin round wit you. What Karma am I getting? Seem like I'm not getting my just Karma. Truth is Karma isn't real, it only use to make people feel like their is a sense of purpose or justice in this world.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Karma isn't real dude. I was only messin round wit you. What Karma am I getting? Seem like I'm not getting my just Karma. Truth is Karma isn't real, it only use to make people feel like their is a sense of purpose or justice in this world.
Karma is as real as your nose. You've already experienced it and you don't even know it. And more is coming your way with the antics you pull.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Karma is as real as your nose. You've already experienced it and you don't even know it. And more is coming your way with the antics you pull.

Okay but I'm Buddish and Karma only happen after you pass away and into your next life.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
No, karma is when you do something stupid and it comes back to bite you in the ***. And there’s no such thing as Buddish.

Buddish is love, Buddish is passion, Buddish is peace, Buddish is everywhere around you.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The FIEND, how dare He compete and win, He should sit at home and whine on an internet message board.

ghst187

Reaction score
Tom Brady has already played in more SBs than has any single NFL team. Yeah...musta been luck.

Hate on, but he’s the GOAT.

Agree on the GOAT but what is really frustrating is that they get the benefit of playing a garbage division every year against 3 dysfunctional teams and end up with home field advantage and a bye in the playoffs. The odds are stacked in their favor like the 1980s 49ers. The difference is however the Patriots have a garbage roster and keep winding up in the SB.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I assume You mean Buddhist, it's all about Love, yet You hate Brady?
That's not very Buddhist, it's not even Buddish.

Dang did I spell my religion wrong? :huh: Always thought it was Buddish, didn't sound right though, it look more like a food dish than a religion.

Oh yeah I'm not a very good Buddhist. Never go to temple or what not :confused: but we do have a big Budda statue in our house so yup definitely a Buddhist :facepalm:

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Agree on the GOAT but what is really frustrating is that they get the benefit of playing a garbage division every year against 3 dysfunctional teams and end up with home field advantage and a bye in the playoffs. The odds are stacked in their favor like the 1980s 49ers. The difference is however the Patriots have a garbage roster and keep winding up in the SB.

See that my biggest problem with them. They literally just need to win 4 games each season and they are in the playoff. I'm looking at my Rams and we got the Seahawks and the 49ers. Patriots have Jets, Bills, and Dolphins. Saints got Falcons and Panthers. Every division has good teams but the Pats. Its absolutely garbage. Dolphins, Bills, and Jets used to be good before 2000. Muck the Pats