I have Dak ranked 3rd in 2018 NFC East QBs

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Ok since you guys are so hung up on stats lets see how each teams current receivers faired last year..

Dallas
Hurns 484 yrds 2 td's
williams 568 yrds 0 td's
Beasley 314 yrds 4tds

Commanders
Richardson 703 yrds 6 td'd
Crowder 789 yrds 3 td'd
Doctson 502 yrds 6td's

Thats not even including Vernon Davis,Chris thompson,Or even Reed...So your claim is laughable

Use your head for something besides a hat rack. Last year we had Dez and Witten. They took up a high percentage of the targets in the passing game. Hurns was also on a different team with a terrible QB. We have also added several new receivers and a LOT of speed. All of our receivers are going to get many more targets this year and their stats will improve greatly as a result.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I am quite capable of being able to be a Cowboy fan and also being realistic about what i think Dak is as a QB, then again like i said watching football with blinders on is never a good thing. We will all know who Dak is after this season and i for one would be very happy if he proves me wrong, i just don't think he will

See that right there, and you and many wonder why you are called haters and cry when you are called it. You predicting your very own QB wont succeed before a single snap in the 2018 season is more than enough to know you wear those blinders year round and that you arnt as realistic as you claim.

Its fans like you who cant enjoy watching the game because you go into it hoping to see negativity right away just to make your day nice and bright.

It's a really pathetic thing.

Go ahead, tell me more about what will take place before the season even start:eek::facepalm:

kento40

Reaction score
The homerism is hilarious on this thread.

Wentz: 1: There is no question at all about that. Last season was like watching young Romo without the head scratching mistakes. I don't think anyone in the league would say that Dak and Wentz are on the same level talent wise outside of the Cowboys.

Foles: 2: Yes Foles, because he went out there and put together an outstanding string of games on the biggest stage, the playoffs. With his starting LT, K and RB out for the season. Tyron had back issues and Zeke had no issues, but got suspended anyway and Dak crumbled like a house of cards.

Eli: 3: Say what you want, but Eli was playing with an actual skeleton offense last season and an o-line that would be third string on many teams. He's proven time and time again what he can do and he's done it to the Boys multiple times.

Dak: 4: Dak is Dak, he crumbled when the pressure was on and broke a record for mediocrity, but he's the Cowboys QB and for some strange reason some of our fans actually think he's elite. Homerism isn't logical, so take that with a grain of salt.

Alex Smith: 5: Alex Smith is the poster-boy for average, but the Commanders did what they usually do, made a desperate, head scratching move that left their fans cursing and the fans of the rest of the east smiling.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Wentz: 1: There is no question at all about that. Last season was like watching young Romo without the head scratching mistakes. I don't think anyone in the league would say that Dak and Wentz are on the same level talent wise outside of the Cowboys.

And I agree, you DON'T think.

kento40

Reaction score
And I agree, you DON'T think.
Aww congrats, you proved that, like most people here, your rebuttals are one liners. No matter how many stars you wish upon, Dak will be nothing more than a bus driver. If you can't refute my points, it's best to just not respond.

mcmvp

Reaction score

I’m sure if the Cowboys players/coaches answered honestly they would admit to Wentz being the better QB. It’s really just some Cowboys fans. But that’s to be expected.

kento40

Reaction score
I’m sure if the Cowboys players/coaches answered honestly they would admit to Wentz being the better QB. It’s really just some Cowboys fans. But that’s to be expected.
Thank you, it's like if you're not a blind homer on this site, you're committing a mortal sin. I thought this site was for discussion and debate regarding the Cowboys.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Aww congrats, you proved that, like most people here, your rebuttals are one liners. No matter how many stars you wish upon, Dak will be nothing more than a bus driver. If you can't refute my points, it's best to just not respond.

When you have one that is original, I will. Congrats. At least Dak's bus knows where the road is, unlike yourself.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Better at what? Not being as accurate as Dak, yes they will admit that.

kento40

Reaction score
When you have one that is original, I will. Congrats. At least Dak's bus knows where the road is, unlike yourself.
Well since, you have nothing worthwhile to say and this site doesn't seem to enforce that, I'll just put you on ignore.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's funny how Dak gets called a 'system qb' by some 'cowboys fans', but as soon as Wentz goes out, the Eagles offense doesn't miss a beat, and in fact, they win a superbowl with the backup. I'd put Wentz and Dak on the same level. Wentz has the benefit of much better coaching and defense, and yes, a much better system. Foles was able to put up 38 points against the Vikings, which had one of the best defenses in the league. What is that? Oh yeah, a fantastic system.

1nfljunky

Reaction score
We already know what the head coach thinks. He knew what Carson was. He thought you were sitting pretty at 4th until the Eagles made their play.
He then waited until the 4th round to take Dak. Nothing saids love like waiting four rounds to get the guy you covet. Look guys it’s a package deal. It’s not Carson and Dak. It’s Carson and his coaches and his front office vs. Dak his coaches and his front office. And that book is closed.

1nfljunky

Reaction score
Better at what? Not being as accurate as Dak, yes they will admit that.
3rd Dow efficiencie.
Red zone efficiency
Pocket presence.
Reading coverages.
Football IQ.
Throwing to the right colored jersey.
But I get it. Dark throws his 5 yard passes enough to get a 2 percentage point advantage and this is why you think he’s better??? It’s amazing the mods here don’t curb you for being an embarrassment. Truly...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
3rd Dow efficiencie.
Red zone efficiency
Pocket presence.
Reading coverages.
Football IQ.
Throwing to the right colored jersey.
But I get it. Dark throws his 5 yard passes enough to get a 2 percentage point advantage and this is why you think he’s better??? It’s amazing the mods here don’t curb you for being an embarrassment. Truly...

Pocket presence.- not in 2016
Reading coverages.- not in 2016
Football IQ.- not in 2016/2017.

Football IQ. - Dak's accuracy over a 2 year period > Wentz.
Football IQ. - Dak's total qb rating over a 2 year period > Wentz.
Football IQ. - Wentz INT totals over a 2 year period > Dak.

1nfljunky

Reaction score
GA
Pocket presence.- not in 2016
Reading coverages.- not in 2016
Football IQ.- not in 2016/2017.

Football IQ. - Dak's accuracy over a 2 year period > Wentz.
Football IQ. - Dak's total qb rating over a 2 year period > Wentz.
Football IQ. - Wentz INT totals over a 2 year period > Dak.
Carson put his team in position to win the Super Bowl. And they did. Mike drop....​

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Why even bring up Peyton? I was only saying he was ‘good’ compared to your ‘over-rated’. If Foles is over-rated, what is Dak?

Dak isn't overrated. And he played much better than what people are saying last season.