I have developed a genuine dislike for Jerry and Stephen Jones

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've been a fan for over 50 years. The good (70s and 90s), and the bad (80s and 2000s), but it's obvious these two don't care what you or I think.

They're living the high life. Money keeps rolling in while they play the ultimate game of fantasy football. Win, lose, doesn't matter. The game continues.

How anyone continues to defend them is beyond me. I can only surmise that it's a defense mechanism - it gives them hope.

If you still think these two jokers are going to suddenly crack the code - after 28 years - I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Soon I'm going to move this thread to the Overtime Zone, as is my responsibility as a mod. Just needed to get this off my chest.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
I haven’t seen anyone defend him. Not sure where you saw that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fair play. They don't give a hoot about what fans want, as long as fans keep putting money in their pockets.

I stopped doing so, but Dak and Zeke jerseys remain top sellers. Some fans are beyond help, it seems.
You watch them, you put money in his pockets.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fair enough, as I've never met him.

Had you responded with your usual five laugh emojis I'd probably have deleted it.

Think about that in other threads. You're capable of more than such nonsense.
That would not have broken any rules.

kskboys

Reaction score
I've been a fan for over 50 years. The good (70s and 90s), and the bad (80s and 2000s), but it's obvious these two don't care what you or I think.

They're living the high life. Money keeps rolling in while they play the ultimate game of fantasy football. Win, lose, doesn't matter. The game continues.

How anyone continues to defend them is beyond me. I can only surmise that it's a defense mechanism - it gives them hope.

If you still think these two jokers are going to suddenly crack the code - after 28 years - I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Soon I'm going to move this thread to the Overtime Zone, as is my responsibility as a mod. Just needed to get this off my chest.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Mine has moved into the hate territory. And there are very very few things in life that I actually hate.

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree with every single word you wrote. I too am a 50 yr fan. Its sad that 2 part time fans have full time ownership and full time control of a professional football team at the highest level possible. I'm fully convinced that there's at least 25 guys on this site that could run the Cowboys way better than the Jones' ever could.
At least 25.

kskboys

Reaction score
Immatellinyarightnow, the best way to stay a fan is avoid exposure to Booger and the lucky sperm.

Their absurd comments get brought here but I do not have to watch or listen to anything they say. The sight of them or sound of their voices makes me want to eat my own eyes and ears.

I made this conscious, at least I think I was conscious at the time, decision that if I was to remain a fan of the team that won me over in a loss in the NFC champs game in conditions not fit for man nor beast, I had to avoid Booger exposure because I wanted to hit him in the face with a rake when he winked.

So, I began to ignore him except when he was in trouble and then I was giddy as a schoolgirl that just got her braces off.

Ahhh, the things we do for love.
I cannot watch or listen to Jerry. I get nauseated.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You don't "attack" anyone. You just make a fool of yourself, because you can't control your emotions. That you take pride in it only makes it more hilarious.
And you take advantage of being a mod. You think you have so much power.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
I can guarantee you they don't know you are alive and wouldn't care if they knew you hated them.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Who do you hate more? The Jones' or Reddyuta?

rags

Reaction score
If you want things to change, don't go to the games and stop buying the merchandise.