I Have Never Seen A 13-3 Team Get This Little Respect

canters

Reaction score
You could argue we peaked too soon and are just waiting around getting bored and letting the other teams catch up to us. Plus Rodgers is on fire now.

We better bring out A game. If we get down 21or even 17 to zero we might be in deep poo.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'm guessing the media and a lot of fans still see Dak as a fluke and a product of our OL, WRs, Zeke, etc. All I care about is the health of Jordy Nelson. Been reading the most recent articles, and nothing has come out saying he is ok. "Packers: Mike McCarthy has 'concern' for injured receiver Jordy Nelson."
I think he's got cracked ribs. He could play, but he's likely be a liability if he did.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Beating the Packers on Sunday will shut a lot of mouths (at least for a day or two). On the other hand if the Cowboys lose we will be hearing it for quite a while.

remdak

Reaction score
You could argue we peaked too soon and are just waiting around getting bored and letting the other teams catch up to us. Plus Rodgers is on fire now.

We better bring out A game. If we get down 21or even 17 to zero we might be in deep poo.
Yes, the Cowboys will have to play their best to win, but I don't buy the "peaked too soon" story. They needed the time off to heal up some key players. The last game they played this season with their starters they beat a playoff team by 21 points.
And of course if they get down by 21, they will be in trouble.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
If you've been a Cowboys fan for any amount of time and stuff like this bothers you, you are pretty thinned skin.

The amount of hate towards the Cowboys is in direct relation to their success.

Falco78

Reaction score
According to the media we are gonna get stomped, I like hearing that from the mediots

canters

Reaction score
Yes, the Cowboys will have to play their best to win, but I don't buy the "peaked too soon" story. They needed the time off to heal up some key players. The last game they played this season with their starters they beat a playoff team by 21 points.
And of course if they get down by 21, they will be in trouble.

I hope we are rested and healthy and FOCUSED. We must be physical and run the ball and then run thr ball some more like Seattle did.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Seriously, its like the Packers are Alabama and we are D3 Western Omaha from what I am seeing online right now. Seriously, folks are acting like our entire season was just one big fluke and there is no way we are going to beat the great Aaron Rogers with a pair of rookies.

I have never seen a number one seed get crapped on like this............unreal:mad:

The whining and crying by Cowboy fans is getting ridiculous.....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol.

On one hand, some Cowboys fans have annually chanted "Dallas haven't done anything in 20 years." On the other hand, some Cowboy fans hear and read media heads and football fans say, "Dallas hasn't done anything this year to deserve respect."

Thick irony.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously, its like the Packers are Alabama and we are D3 Western Omaha from what I am seeing online right now. Seriously, folks are acting like our entire season was just one big fluke and there is no way we are going to beat the great Aaron Rogers with a pair of rookies.

I have never seen a number one seed get crapped on like this............unreal:mad:
Wait until we win. The gushing about the Cowboys and our two rooks will be so sweet.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I will say one thing. Green Bay is very susceptible deep. If Dak can take a few shots early then Zekes day is going to get a lot easier!

conner01

Reaction score
I don't care about "respect" from the media
You want respect, sit another trophy in the case

phildadon86

Reaction score
I never root for injuries, never....................but if Jordy does not play that is going to be a huge blow to their offense.
He didn't play for almost 3 quarters and Rodgers still threw 4 touchdowns. They are going to be fine.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Cowboys opened as a 4 point favorite over the Packers. For those counting at home that's a Cowboys team lead by a 4th round rookie over a regular season and super bowl MVP backed team that's now won 7 straight games. That means we'd be a favorite on a neutral field.

What lack of respect are you talking about?

Our fans can be very sensitive.

Exactly. The media has fawned over us all year and yet people act like we've been disrespected at every turn.

It's downright hilarious. I just went to Fox and their lead article on the NFL page is the chances of the 8 remaining teams winning the SB. Dallas is #2 behind NE. Disrespect, indeed.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some in the National Media could hype up the Packers and it's expected after what they did to the Giants. The only way that our team can prove them wrong is by beating the Packers and they have a good chance of doing that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He didn't play for almost 3 quarters and Rodgers still threw 4 touchdowns. They are going to be fine.

Jordy is one of the best WR in the entire NFL, if they have to play without him it is going to be a blow to their offense. Now it obviously didn't matter against the Giants, they still won without him. It would be like us playing without Dez, sure we can still win without Dez in the lineup but it sure helps open other things up when he is on the field.