I have the perfect name for this defense

catiii

Reaction score
I used to watch a band in the French Quarter NO called The Can't Hardly Play Boys. I often reminisced of the Dallas Cowboys while listening to their zydeco offerings.
Good memories of the Quarter when I was 18 and that was the legal age at the time. Our HS jazz band did a contest at the university and of course we raided the Quarter that night. Circa 1975. Zydeco Hurricanes and Black Lights. Voodoo!! :eek::D

plymkr

Reaction score
Since Jaylon is a "leader" on the defense, I'm going with The Zoolanders.

It's hard to play defense while being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Honorable mention: The Blue Steels and The Magnums.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The Incapables led by defensive coordinator Mike Noplan as endorsed by head coach McFarty.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cant get any worse. I wouldnt get your hopes up for this year. Maybe playing a Garrett offense will open up false hope.

Roy--- i know we have had a myriad of injuries...but...our defensive players ( maybe with exception of secondary ) are better than they have been playing...Nolan said he watched the tape...it was not a lack effort but a lack of knowing

what to do...i say its the scheme...too new and too much and no time to install effectively....he has to simplify regardless if we look vanilla....Marinelli would always choose quick reaction over a more complicated disguise for defense

that is only my two cents for whatever it is worth

Londonboy

Reaction score
The Ironic curtain.

The Wombsday defense, because they're a bunch of babies.
The No shame Defense.
The Legion of Fume.
Nolan's No-shows.
The Masked Defrauders.
The Potatoes (You can roast 'em or mash 'em).
The Seafoam Slum-Dogs.

Zman5

Reaction score
texastoast.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Roy--- i know we have had a myriad of injuries...but...our defensive players ( maybe with exception of secondary ) are better than they have been playing...Nolan said he watched the tape...it was not a lack effort but a lack of knowing

what to do...i say its the scheme...too new and too much and no time to install effectively....he has to simplify regardless if we look vanilla....Marinelli would always choose quick reaction over a more complicated disguise for defense

that is only my two cents for whatever it is worth

how are you supposed to install a new sceme in 3 weeks, no preseason? Are you shocked they are confused?

biggest issue is poor pass rush. That’s not scheme.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
how are you supposed to install a new sceme in 3 weeks, no preseason? Are you shocked they are confused?

hope the put Anae in and Gregory will be here soon..hopefully Tank can start earning his big bucks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

i know it just ticks me off when leadership is not fundamentally wise.....we got to turn things around