I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nada, Coach. Just hangong out with my little one. How is your day going? Saw you had a nice lunch :)
Yeah, a working lunch. Had a meeting with a financial advisor and then signed up my first listing. Not a bad day.
 
Yeah, a working lunch. Had a meeting with a financial advisor and then signed up my first listing. Not a bad day.
Freaking, WOOT, man!! Xmas is gonna be popping at the Gus household, this year! :D
 
Yeah, a working lunch. Had a meeting with a financial advisor and then signed up my first listing. Not a bad day.
Have you started Xmas shopping, yet, brother? Did a lot of mine this past Wednesday evening and Thursday. Have a little more to do this week and then my bank account gets to take a breather :)
 
Wife is out doing her hair/nails day, no idea what to do.....:lmao:

Wish there were better games on today :thumbdown:
 
Have you started Xmas shopping, yet, brother? Did a lot of mine this past Wednesday evening and Thursday. Have a little more to do this week and then my bank account gets to take a breather :)
Nah, my wife takes care of that. I stay away from the stores. Right now I'm worrying about what school my daughter will go to next year. I'm hoping she stays close?
 
Nah, my wife takes care of that. I stay away from the stores. Right now I'm worrying about what school my daughter will go to next year. I'm hoping she stays close?
I hope she does, too, Gus, for you brother. :star:
 
Game Day! Salud, my friends! And Waldo. Lol

Morning Ranchings..... Got a question for you guys. I'm on a strict budget for a week or two and I finished more of the Jameson than I care to admit last night. What would be a good tasting, low budget, brand of spirits to buy before the game?
 
Morning Ranchings..... Got a question for you guys. I'm on a strict budget for a week or two and I finished more of the Jameson than I care to admit last night. What would be a good tasting, low budget, brand of spirits to buy before the game?
Label 5 scotch is a Black label knock off at about 30% of the price. I'm gonna drink some white wine tonight. Cheap stuff, not the expensive box wine that @maxdogg drinks.
 
Label 5 scotch is a Black label knock off at about 30% of the price. I'm gonna drink some white wine tonight. Cheap stuff, not the expensive box wine that @maxdogg drinks.

Nice suggestion. Sadly Virginia ABC does not carry such. Go figure...... Thanks for the suggestion though.
 
I'll take the win but man it was hard to enjoy in the moment with my brother (Diehard Raiders fan) was right beside me. With so many calls going our way I felt sort of guilty to enjoy his misery. Of course now that he is gone I can finally wear my smile and truly take in what we did last night. Really was a hard fought win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,773
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top