I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouty!!! Whats doin in LA...I hear its hot and smoky out your way?? These firefighting hero's are taking a beating...
Yeah, Boxer, everything is great this way, weather is fine and no smoke out this way as the fire heads north. But those fires are outrageous. Approaching a California record. LA lost a firefighter, too.
 
I think the old Beer Thread and this one are the two largest threads in CZ history :D

:dance::star::starspin:
 
Morning everyone! TGIF!!!! :star::starspin::yourock::dance:

Sorry I’ve been awol this week, amigos

We tried to covered for you at morning formations,,,o_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

How's yer liver?
Is it content in its casing-liner?
Mine is telling me to take it for a walk down the schnapps aisle at Walgreen's,,, :lmao:


:oldcouple::yourock::oldcouple:
 
u of all people should know putty's resiliency is only affected by certain nasty visuals.

201205IMG9844.jpg

:omg::omg::omg:


Pretty sure yer' mother encouraged you to run with scissors over to the neighbors mailbox across the street during peak traffic while you were still in diapers at age 22,,,:rolleyes:


Yeppers, quite sure!o_O
 
Gus, bought a jug of Buchanan 12..nice no need for mix, just some ice.!! I bought a jug of JWB too...just for insurance!! ;).

Hey,Buddy! Need some help sampling those?
:lmao2:

I've drank a truckload of that JWB,,Oh,yeah,,,and smoking a cigar while doing it,,,:thumbup:
( I just can't seem to get the same milage out of a jug like I used to,,,guess not having to respond to the alarm clock has something to do with it:confused:
 
We tried to covered for you at morning formations,,,o_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

How's yer liver?
Is it content in its casing-liner?
Mine is telling me to take it for a walk down the schnapps aisle at Walgreen's,,, :lmao:


:oldcouple::yourock::oldcouple:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mine is fried. It's telling me take a break!
 
Hey,Buddy! Need some help sampling those?
:lmao2:

I've drank a truckload of that JWB,,Oh,yeah,,,and smoking a cigar while doing it,,,:thumbup:
( I just can't seem to get the same milage out of a jug like I used to,,,guess not having to respond to the alarm clock has something to do with it:confused:
Ha!! I hear you. Too much time on the hands!! I try to keep busy but temptations are hard to resist. :lmao2::muttley::muttley:
 
Back on that red....


My lady picked me up a bottle of Cabernet..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,780
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top