I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Come on Max.... We are all friends here..... He was just messing around. No need to get angry. Just ribbing that went a bit far.... Come on buddy......

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yes Sir..... My first acid trip was to this and the whole Dark Side of the Moon cassettes. Sorry before CD's and Records were on the way out back then.....
My best one was shrooms on a factory roof/lawn chairs with 3 friends listening too a assortment of proper music. At the end of the night we went down the ladder off the roof and we started talking, one by one all 3 of my friends lost focus collapsed/puked/couldn't stand. I regrouped them best i could and we all went home safely separately. It's times like this that make you wonder about whats going on out there and how some things which shouldn't turn out ok end up being ok.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I still trip on hallucinogens, guys!

Have over a gram, which was 4 grams at first, of really pure ketamine in the fridge. Also have an ounce of psilocybin bagged up in 1/8ths for proper dosage in the fridge, in a shallow cardboard box so as to stay in the dark. I'll do anywhere from a qtr to a half ounce, depending on potency, in one evening,

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
My best one was shrooms on a factory roof/lawn chairs with 3 friends listening too a assortment of proper music. At the end of the night we went down the ladder off the roof and we started talking, one by one all 3 of my friends lost focus collapsed/puked/couldn't stand. I regrouped them best i could and we all went home safely separately. It's times like this that make you wonder about whats going on out there and how some things which shouldn't turn out ok end up being ok.

Awesome story my friend..... Hate to song like a druggie, but those were the days.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.