I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My best one was shrooms on a factory roof/lawn chairs with 3 friends listening too a assortment of proper music. At the end of the night we went down the ladder off the roof and we started talking, one by one all 3 of my friends lost focus collapsed/puked/couldn't stand. I regrouped them best i could and we all went home safely separately. It's times like this that make you wonder about whats going on out there and how some things which shouldn't turn out ok end up being ok.
:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I still trip on hallucinogens, guys!

Have over a gram, which was 4 grams at first, of really pure ketamine in the fridge. Also have an ounce of psilocybin bagged up in 1/8ths for proper dosage in the fridge, in a shallow cardboard box so as to stay in the dark. I'll do anywhere from a qtr to a half ounce, depending on potency, in one evening,

You are holding out on me here..... Figured you were in the desert singing "This is the End" while enjoying a certain cactus....

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You are holding out on me here..... Figured you were in the desert singing "This is the End" while enjoying a certain cactus....
B52's!

Not the desert. Well, I've done Joshua Tree years ago. I go to Big Bear if I'm going to the wilderness. Take fruit drinks, soft, fruit-flavored candies, coloring books (don't laugh, the craziest fun you'll have if you're tripping hard), a ton of water, and music!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
B52's!

Not the desert. Well, I've done Joshua Tree years ago. I go to Big Bear if I'm going to the wilderness. Take fruit drinks, soft, fruit-flavored candies, coloring books (don't laugh, the craziest fun you'll have if you're tripping hard), a ton of water, and music!
No enhanced trips for me anymore, but i gotta visit all the National Parks/Forrests in the Sierra Nevada. Death Valley north to Lake Tahoe.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
B52's!

Sounds like a trip..... I lived in Vegas for a good while and lord knows I tried the Morrison effect..... Sadly just a lot of sweating and vitamin C. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.