I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Actually he would go away and write in Bangor Maine as well as the a few resorts in the Colorado area during off seasons to get away from people when he writes..... So very possible he likes the cold. Remember he wrote the shining staying at that hotel during the off season......
Indeed. :flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Actually he would go away and write in Bangor Maine as well as the a few resorts in the Colorado area during off seasons to get away from people when he writes..... So very possible he likes the cold. Remember he wrote the shining staying at that hotel during the off season......
Yeah, I thought it was Bangor, too. I know he still lives out there.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Bet the man has a fireplace just burning, listen to the classics, just a sipping away......

Speaking of which, after I get another kitchen built downstairs, another fireplace would be good down here in the mancave as well.....
a fake amish fireplace but it kicks *** my friend.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I figured i'd share such a tale in the boredom that strikes anyone's winter night. It's not a good one by any means, but like i said stay warm, ohh your in so cal? nice!
Yup, LA.

Thing is, I like inclement weather! I LOVE the rain, Sarek!!!

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I'm posting on my new thread and its a dick measuring contest . no likes you gotta get over there and boost me lol.

No worries... I got you..... Might be a day or so.... Another 11 hour day tomorrow but off on Thursday...... Party time.... A day with the boys......

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Agree, I was only in so cal one week and i missed the rain quickly.
It drives me insane, the lack of weather we get.

Rain immediately lifts my spirits, it's like a drug. I love the smell it makes, the dark clouds, how green all the plants get.

:(

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It drives me insane, the lack of weather we get.

Rain immediately lifts my spirits, it's like a drug. I love the smell it makes, the dark clouds, how green all the plants get.

:(
Yea but the snow shoveling sux.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Yea but the snow shoveling sux.

That's why we spawn children..... Sadly my two are 22 yrs old..... One will be 23 in Feb.

Both out of the house now..... Well one never was in the house but you get the point.....

Might need to start paying someone this year......

Status
Not open for further replies.