I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was '93 for me..... 5 of us just did the pilgrimage for the better part of 6 months....
Oh snaps! Sounds amazing!!!

Next time I see him I'll get more info about his times with them and find ya and let ya know what it was! I just know he was chilling with a commune of them, and for some time.
 


Now this is what I mean by Blues with the Guitar of Rock and Roll..... Hard to ever cover such brilliance but my favorite goth band tried it but named it Hey Pete..... Most likely not your liking but if you are into a different take on the song look up Type O Negative - Hey Pete or Hey Peter....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,585
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top