I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am at a crossroads here..... Philly or Patriots. My nightmare has come true. What is the lesser of 2 evils?

Two teams I don't want to see get a championship. Patriots would get their 6th and one up us, or a rival that sucks and has an empty trophy case because their one championship was before the SB era......

As much as I hate Philly, do I really want the Stealers and Cheatriots to have a SB ahead of us?

So hating this..... Jags really had a shot too..... Sadly the Vikes never showed up for the game.

Who do you root for? Can't hope for a tie.
 
OK, I am at a crossroads here..... Philly or Patriots. My nightmare has come true. What is the lesser of 2 evils?

Two teams I don't want to see get a championship. Patriots would get their 6th and one up us, or a rival that sucks and has an empty trophy case because their one championship was before the SB era......

As much as I hate Philly, do I really want the Stealers and Cheatriots to have a SB ahead of us?

So hating this..... Jags really had a shot too..... Sadly the Vikes never showed up for the game.

Who do you root for? Can't hope for a tie.
I'm sorry Bishop, I loathe those Egals and their fans. I became a Pats fan last nite. Let them have another ring, IMO it's a lot better then the Egals trophy case not being empty any longer.
 
DUDE Really!!!!!!!

Guess I am back to Japanese Steakhouses...... At least sushi, sashimi, and nigiri can't be screwed up by you.... LOL

Not trying to get the image Ranching has......

Bad Putty, bad......

i can see u liking yellowtail, most do.
 
OK, I am at a crossroads here..... Philly or Patriots. My nightmare has come true. What is the lesser of 2 evils?

Two teams I don't want to see get a championship. Patriots would get their 6th and one up us, or a rival that sucks and has an empty trophy case because their one championship was before the SB era......

As much as I hate Philly, do I really want the Stealers and Cheatriots to have a SB ahead of us?

So hating this..... Jags really had a shot too..... Sadly the Vikes never showed up for the game.

Who do you root for? Can't hope for a tie.

there is already a team ahead of us in the count.
whereas philly getting a trophy would be a new event.
got to think patriot run is coming to an end so there is time to catch up and exceed
 
yea, so u lay every night.
is it dogg, melon or coach or some combination?
note that all 3 have not posted for a while.
That's becuz they're all hung over and upset after that fiasco performance by the Vikings.
 
yea, so u lay every night.
is it dogg, melon or coach or some combination?
note that all 3 have not posted for a while.
Show some respect for our lady friend! We don't want the only thing that classes up this joint to change pubs.
 
Looks like Haley crossed the line, his profile has been deleted. Don't know if it was self inflicted or not. When will Trout be back??

i think his son spent the weekend with him.
i still see haley's status as benched in our pm
 
Show some respect for our lady friend! We don't want the only thing that classes up this joint to change pubs.
tenor.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,441
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top