I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
monday-minions.jpg
 
Beer and Pizza. Wor




Oh,yeah!,,,there getting with it in that jam,,,:thumbup:

Man,other than that Angel is a centerfold tune,,,I'd never searched out any of there music,,,(3rd ,,,er,,,,4th time I'm listening to that harp driven rag now & it's just as good or keeps getting better than the first time:thumbup:)

:yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
Oh,yeah!,,,there getting with it in that jam,,,:thumbup:

Man,other than that Angel is a centerfold tune,,,I'd never searched out any of there music,,,(3rd ,,,er,,,,4th time I'm listening to that harp driven rag now & it's just as good or keeps getting better than the first time:thumbup:)

:yourock::yourock::yourock:
That Full House Live album is a must. They were one of the best live acts i have ever seen.
 
Gulp gulp gulpzzzzz


MY BRO!:thumbup:

( I've been watching that
" the dark tower" from red box in replay mode for about the last 8 hours , still I'll probably not post about it in the' movie' thread unless it's about that cat's phenomenally otherworldly capabilities at speed reloading a magical revolver,,, ya know what I mean bro?o_O)
 
Last edited:
That Full House Live album is a must. They were one of the best live acts i have ever seen.
I'll bet they were, if that tune is anything to set a benchmark from:thumbup:

( I'll definitely have to you tube that,,,man there used to be a physical block construction CASING-LINER I could walk into & hunt up all kinds of music that I could walk out their front door& slap that C.D. in the player of my truck& be new groove rolling,,, NOT ANY MORE,,,,they closed.
( or moved& didn't want me to know whereo_O)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top