I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
how have u been doing? leg doing better?

Foot has surely gotten smaller..... Though that means picking up more hours.... doing 64hrs this week.... Tomorrow is my half shift.... Don't have to be up until 2pm.... How's your life treating you after the flu?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Foot has surely gotten smaller..... Though that means picking up more hours.... doing 64hrs this week.... Tomorrow is my half shift.... Don't have to be up until 2pm.... How's your life treating you after the flu?

i am not the one who had the flu.
glad ur foot is better

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
i am not the one who had the flu.
glad ur foot is better

Crap.... You were replying to Sarek.... My bad..... And here I thought it was you on the plane getting frisky with the other passengers... LOL

Well then, what did you learn of the week of meetings in SF and such?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Crap.... You were replying to Sarek.... My bad..... And here I thought it was you on the plane getting frisky with the other passengers... LOL

Well then, what did you learn of the week of meetings in SF and such?

not that much, just some decisions had to be made.
also went to phoenix and had a couple days of meetings.
how is the weather in the east?
it has been too sunny in southern cali
we need rain...

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
not that much, just some decisions had to be made.
also went to phoenix and had a couple days of meetings.
how is the weather in the east?
it has been too sunny in southern cali
we need rain...

Rather weird... Last week had freezing rain for 2 days..... Then it took 4 days to melt causing falling branches of trees everywhere.... Yes very weak trees... lol

Then we got 60-70 degrees for the last 2 days..... Now the forecasters are calling for snow tomorrow after a 55 degree day and possible 28 degree night..... (I doubt it)

Then Saturday they are calling for 35 degree day and snow all night...... Sunday the forecast is in the 50's again.... Needless to say, our weather is being controlled by some bi-polar woman and not mother nature.... LOL

Either way, being a delivery driver sucks in this crap.... I hope Winter finishes soon.... Bought a Hybrid for great mileage, not an AWD SUV......

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Rather weird... Last week had freezing rain for 2 days..... Then it took 4 days to melt causing falling branches of trees everywhere.... Yes very weak trees... lol

Then we got 60-70 degrees for the last 2 days..... Now the forecasters are calling for snow tomorrow after a 55 degree day and possible 28 degree night..... (I doubt it)

Then Saturday they are calling for 35 degree day and snow all night...... Sunday the forecast is in the 50's again.... Needless to say, our weather is being controlled by some bi-polar woman and not mother nature.... LOL

Either way, being a delivery driver sucks in this crap.... I hope Winter finishes soon.... Bought a Hybrid for great mileage, not an AWD SUV......
Hit 80 here today with over 80 percent humidity was a nasty day Sunday was in the 20's with sleet and freezing rain

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
friday%2Bdance.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning gang. Thanks for the well wishes from some of you, the rest of you can kiss my butt!!!!! LOL, have a great weekend, friends!!!

maxdogg

Reaction score
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.
Sorry to hear that coach. condolences brother!

waldoputty

Reaction score

well do be careful with that crazy weather.
u can always trade the hybrid in for a ricksaw

Vomit

Reaction score
Drinking Short's Space Rock. Avoid at all costs....ick. I wonder where the little space skunk is that pissed in it? Certainly not Blatz!

Status
Not open for further replies.