I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
had a nice day?
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.

Vomit

Reaction score
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.
Condolences. My mom's brother passes last Saturday.....but 89 is pretty good. And he was healthy until the last year.......seems like the days of weddings and baptisms are over, now I'm in the funeral zone. Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Condolences. My mom's brother passes last Saturday.....but 89 is pretty good. And he was healthy until the last year.......seems like the days of weddings and baptisms are over, now I'm in the funeral zone. Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be.
It's tough, I lost my mom too and my dad is 82. Sorry for you lose. I retired from coaching to spend more time with family. I was at summer workouts when my mom died when I should have been with her. Live and learn, salud my friend!

GMO415

Reaction score
Good so far....you? If I keep drinking at this pace it's only gonna get better! Hollaback!
tumblr_m6lyrkESFW1qbwsdco1_500.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score

sorry to hear. it is amazing how time flies and our parents are not always going to be there...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Coming off the Flu, guessing i caught it on while i was on the plane. It was a nasty couple days. I may start wearing a painters mask when i fly since this isn't the first time i got sick from other people's germs on a plane.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Coming off the Flu, guessing i caught it on while i was on the plane. It was a nasty couple days. I may start wearing a painters mask when i fly since this isn't the first time i got sick from other people's germs on a plane.

take care bro. this is a bad one. stop hitting on ladies on airplanes...

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score

Sorry to hear of the loss..... Our condolences....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Checking in from Phoenix now. It rained from El Paso to Tuscon.......mostly desert too, go figure.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about your uncle amigo, condolences to you and yours

waldoputty

Reaction score
I have been bringing it with me from Houston :laugh:

well we have not had much rain at all, even in northern california because of the high pressure ridge. and no rain forecasted in the next 2 weeks either. so we are into march...

Status
Not open for further replies.