I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.
A long life indeed, Coach. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, amigo. :star::starspin:
 
Good morning gang. Thanks for the well wishes from some of you, the rest of you can kiss my butt!!!!! LOL, have a great weekend, friends!!!
Jees. Nothing like getting yelled at and not even knowing why? Salud Sexy:D
 
Hey doll! Heading home Sunday the following week ;)

But will be back in 4 weeks Lord willing :thumbup:
Hi Luv. For some reason I thought it was for 10 days. I have to stop hanging around @Melonfeud. My brain has turned into casing liners.o_O:lmao2:Have fun my friend. Enjoy that retirement life.:D
 
@Trouty @RGV_C_Los Good Nite Fella's!
tenor.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,033
Messages
14,658,432
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top