I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Grinding brother. Trying like Heck to find something to grab onto. I have some pretty darn pesky Writer's Block.
I've been hitting up the music and movie threads hard, trying to look for something to break me through this time around.

really what do u write?
while i was sick, i wrote a fanfic for fun for a manga lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Apparently he was being bullied by a kid a couple of years older. So sad.
That is so garbage... My heart bleeds for the parents. I hope they and trust they were good parents. I know how this trash can happen outside their watch.
Gosh darnit!!!! I hate this!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
really what do u write?
while i was sick, i wrote a fanfic for fun for a manga lol
I... Screenplays now. I've been a ghostwriter for years. Got in a bit of trouble back in '02.
Was about to trade under my own name a couple years ago and then got into some real BS from '02. Paid a ton more than I was willing to give to attorneys and still missed a full year of my life, but I got out and now here I am: Trying to do it all over again.
No Fear.

Or should I say:
Wu-Tang!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is so garbage... My heart bleeds for the parents. I hope they and trust they were good parents. I know how this trash can happen outside their watch.
Gosh darnit!!!! I hate this!
Good people. He's a disabled vet. Been through a lot

waldoputty

Reaction score
I... Screenplays now. I've been a ghostwriter for years. Got in a bit of trouble back in '02.
Was about to trade under my own name a couple years ago and then got into some real BS from '02. Paid a ton more than I was willing to give to attorneys and still missed a full year of my life, but I got out and now here I am: Trying to do it all over again.
No Fear.

Or should I say:
Wu-Tang!!!

tell us more sometime which type of stories

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

That’s horrible coach. Sorry to hear that. Condolences and prayers for family and friends

:(

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

Sorry for your troubles. Could we know his name? To mention a person is to keep him alive among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.