I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grinding brother. Trying like Heck to find something to grab onto. I have some pretty darn pesky Writer's Block.
I've been hitting up the music and movie threads hard, trying to look for something to break me through this time around.

really what do u write?
while i was sick, i wrote a fanfic for fun for a manga lol
 
Apparently he was being bullied by a kid a couple of years older. So sad.
That is so garbage... My heart bleeds for the parents. I hope they and trust they were good parents. I know how this trash can happen outside their watch.
Gosh darnit!!!! I hate this!
 
really what do u write?
while i was sick, i wrote a fanfic for fun for a manga lol
I... Screenplays now. I've been a ghostwriter for years. Got in a bit of trouble back in '02.
Was about to trade under my own name a couple years ago and then got into some real BS from '02. Paid a ton more than I was willing to give to attorneys and still missed a full year of my life, but I got out and now here I am: Trying to do it all over again.
No Fear.

Or should I say:
Wu-Tang!!!
 
That is so garbage... My heart bleeds for the parents. I hope they and trust they were good parents. I know how this trash can happen outside their watch.
Gosh darnit!!!! I hate this!
Good people. He's a disabled vet. Been through a lot
 
I... Screenplays now. I've been a ghostwriter for years. Got in a bit of trouble back in '02.
Was about to trade under my own name a couple years ago and then got into some real BS from '02. Paid a ton more than I was willing to give to attorneys and still missed a full year of my life, but I got out and now here I am: Trying to do it all over again.
No Fear.

Or should I say:
Wu-Tang!!!

tell us more sometime which type of stories
 
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

That’s horrible coach. Sorry to hear that. Condolences and prayers for family and friends

:(
 
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

Sorry for your troubles. Could we know his name? To mention a person is to keep him alive among us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,029
Messages
14,658,262
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top