I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:
He saw a truck, probably wanted you to take him back to Texas. Lol

dallasdave

Reaction score
OMG! Trouty honey? And I miss YOU very much!
tenor.gif
Is that PUTTY ? :lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:
:omg::omg::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Cook the sucker that'll learn him
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ioeSiKrZWoJdVnhhH213_UgPzqlQrcIFdN8RRiwDQZPGF63p
Wasn't that you that had that crazy archery story?? Tree stumps blowing up next to your dad and stuff?? That was a great story :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LIKE!!!!!!

All is well, Coach! How many houses have you sold???? :D
Zero. I have for contracts. Gives me something to do. I'm happy with that. Just bought a big *** truck. Been playing with that all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.