I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Bill Wilson was that founder of AA?
But I was of reference to Diamond Jim Honeycutt,He was the board walk dandy back in the day,,, of:huh: I believe if my memory serves me well,San Francisco around or 40 years after that 49er gold rush two centuries ago,,,diamond Jim he was labeled as for his penchant fer' a big diamond tie stick pin he sported everywhere he went dressed to the 9's of fashionable fashion, a huge barrel of a dude with a overly gluttonous appetite for the finest Cuisine available,,,and never was known to have worked or had any money,skipped out on many a bar& food billso_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
tenor.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Greetings all good to see the place still open:)
Hey FONZ! how many months you got left on intensive probation with yer' P.O. ?
cuz' you certainly dropped off the radarscope like you done got nabbedo_O

:lmao: good too be seeing you around,,,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
good use of a melon

24239-Love-Melon.jpg
WoW! You prolly had to have the proper colored secret Asian man neck scarf on ,to coincide with yer' aromatherapy all the while holding yer' tounge just right to have ever so skillfully & with such a lovingly attention to detail in yer' endeavoured efforts in paying homage & rendering true fan worthy tribute to yer' hairy chested hero Melonfeud,,,by posting that picture of yer' handiwork,,,, I must admit to being quite flattered in yer' HERO WORSHIP OF ME,,,BUT MOSTLY KINDA' CREEPED OUT BY ITo_O:eek:o_O

:laugh::muttley::laugh:

o_O:facepalm:o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
WoW! You prolly had to have the proper colored secret Asian man neck scarf on ,to coincide with yer' aromatherapy all the while holding yer' tounge just right to have ever so skillfully & with such a lovingly attention to detail in yer' endeavoured efforts in paying homage & rendering true fan worthy tribute to yer' hairy chested hero Melonfeud,,,by posting that picture of yer' handiwork,,,, I must admit to being quite flattered in yer' HERO WORSHIP OF ME,,,BUT MOSTLY KINDA' CREEPED OUT BY ITo_O:eek:o_O

:laugh::muttley::laugh:

o_O:facepalm:o_O

that task was delegated to an artist that carved the following out of ivory and can swing your way, as they put it...
putty, as discussed, has no concept for anything artistic.
regarding the chest hair, sorry about that but he does not have time to use tweezers :lmao:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXyWhKX5VPQURgEE69QT-mpRqFlb56J6_6T-2jEeLC5QASLAcW7w
xim01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Gg3Rv-Wv_2.jpg

a6_lot137_2-max.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
that task was delegated to an artist that carved the following out of ivory and can swing your way, as they put it...
regarding the chest hair, sorry about that but he does not have time to use tweezers :lmao:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXyWhKX5VPQURgEE69QT-mpRqFlb56J6_6T-2jEeLC5QASLAcW7w

a6_lot137_2-max.jpg
Do you tie each others neck scarfs knots upon parting?,as yer' the one of seemingly fond acquaintance with this above mentioned " artiste":rolleyes:

o_O:lmao2:o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doh' yeppers:banghead:,, it was of a DIAMOND JIM BRADY that of whom I'd mislabeled as to being last name of Honeycutt,,, a mere clerical error in the filing of my vast repertoire of faded casing-liner recollectionso_O

:lmao:

a6_lot137_2-max.jpg
Hey boys!!! I bought season tickets for the Texas Longhorns football games!!! My wife has always wanted to go, but I've always coached. She and my daughter are excited!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Do you tie each others neck scarfs knots upon parting?,as yer' the one of seemingly fond acquaintance with this above mentioned " artiste":rolleyes:

o_O:lmao2:o_O

i think he prefers to make intricate art with the melon
putty is far too boring

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hey boys!!! I bought season tickets for the Texas Longhorns football games!!! My wife has always wanted to go, but I've always coached. She and my daughter are excited!!!

sounds good. i see u r using whatever trick u have to get time with the daughter
:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Well ,Hey Man!!! That sounds like something fun to look forward with the family:thumbup:
Good on you bigG & SALUD.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I drove from Georgia to Grand Prairie in 15.5 hours
Was you in a black Trans Am just like Burt Reynolds tearing up the hi-way like a big ol' dinosaur WHEN YOU DID THAT? or WERE you more like James Dean in that mercury 49?,,,,cuz' Junior Johnson Stomping thru the woods of Caroline is a little north of yer' A.O.,,,o_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you get her a dependable set of wheels yet? As I remember seeing where it was on yer' itinerary,but can't remember hearing what it waso_O
I bought her a Kia Soul Exclaim.. five star safety rating! Nice are for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.