I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Time to get up and pick out my cleanest dirty shirt.
:lmao: does the sound of that kid kicking that can intensify yer' dull headache, Too?

I done yelled at him twice already to knock it offo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Putty! You're back! Oh that's great news. That coughing hung onto me as well. But, in time, it too will go away.

Ya missed it, @Melonfeud was chasing @RGV_C_Los naked last night. He blamed it on NyQuil.o_O

hey daboyz, thanks but i am really tired of the coughing waking me up numerous times at night.

running naked... well they say well-endowed women have trouble running naked due to excess jiggling, guess that was not something melon had to worry about :lmao:

so melon got caught coming out of the closet. now we know why he is always talking about my butt, as if he has designs on it...

but when he talks about jam, rgv seems to like it...
those yankees fans

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
hey daboyz,
running naked... well they say well-endowed women have trouble running naked due to excess jiggling, guess that was not something melon had to worry about :lmao:

so melon got caught coming out of the closet. now we know why he is always talking about my butt, as if he has designs on it...

but when he talks about jam, @RGV_C_Los seems to like it...
those yankees fans
tenor.gif

:lmao: it helps one's understanding, if in the morning when they wake up to locate their mind,that's been kept in a brown paper bago_O
:muttley:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Putty! You're back! Oh that's great news. That coughing hung onto me as well. But, in time, it too will go away.

Ya missed it, @Melonfeud was chasing @RGV_C_Los naked last night. He blamed it on NyQuil.o_O
Ya,well I wouldn't have had to chase him if he'd paid the cover charge I'd set up at the studio door to help defray production costs of my latest adult entertainment film titled " bouncing boobed bowlers of back alley lanes" ,,,and get back to work toots,yer' break is overo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
hey daboyz, thanks but i am really tired of the coughing waking me up numerous times at night.

but when he talks about jam, rgv seems to like it...
those yankees fans
And if I catch you with yer' narrow butt stuck in the lobby ice machine bin one more time,,,,I'll hire a new fluffer:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm fixing to leave some knots ,marks& bruises,,,kidso_O

If You two wanna keep playing

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya,well I wouldn't have had to chase him if he'd paid the cover charge I'd set up at the studio door to help defray production costs of my latest adult entertainment film titled " bouncing boobed bowlers of back alley lanes" ,,,and get back to work toots,yer' break is overo_O

@daboyzruleperiod - wow he admitted to chasing rgv. is this on another thread? really naked and blamed it on nyquil?
not much will ever shock me with melon.
had to google an urban dictionary to find his term fluffer.
seems like he must frequent those places or perhaps he employ them for his adult film...

Status
Not open for further replies.