Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
An ice cube suppository will help that.
BWAAWWHHHAAAAAAaaaaaa,,,
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
" putty be dropping a chill pill via that finger push insertion maneuver",,, prolly rather defty from a practiced hand, too! I'd reckono_O
As a graduate of the Evelyn Wood speed reading course, I mis-read your note a "rear expert".

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
the milk of human kindness that resides within each & every one of us children of God( or once was/ former), are whispering to us to back off on the 'full court putty press' ,,,,as possessing an ever increasingly building over abundance of that milk of human kindness, it should be spelt in the name of 'putty' upon the wall of empathy,,,but, man! Truth be known ( I do) that's a total waste of spewing the spellage,,,a couple of days from now (should WALDO's casing-liner have the storage capacity of handling a couple of those classic industrial style aluminium 12 cube trays,with the integral lift lever ,he'll pull thru in a gleeful fashion,,,just watch:confused:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao2:baby-doll, Lawrence Taylor & crew would drop a blue pill on game day ( amongst other gibbets) just to facilitate the oxygenated blood flow( :huh: ,,,er,,,while hitting the crack pipe over on their sidelines bench during game,,,,which really doesn't make all that much sense to me
o_O)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Just dropped in,to see what condition my condition was in,,,ya,,,ya,,,oh-yes!,,,what condition my condition was ino_O

Status
Not open for further replies.