I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Gotta wonder just as to the "WHY"

They are gonna maintain the manufacturing of the "sensitive stuff" in house for a 'couple of years'?,,, TRUMPS making yer' proven operational playbook on slicky-boy bizzness dealings ineffective!,,, yer' already in a headless chicken scramble mode to come up with a revised edition!,,, it was so typically child-like Chinese for yer' fearless leader XI to beg support & backing from the leadership of the European Union after the DONALD started playing hardball with you zips fer' once.

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

we dont really care where the manufacturing is done but it is a matter of cost, ip protection and shipping delay concerns.
when i said sensitive, i mean knowledge that we would not give to any outsiders due to secrecy, not any government requirements.
this type of technology is already manufactured in china, but they are just not any good in it.
all this political stuff do not affect us.
stuff manufactured in china is sold in asia due shipping delay concerns.
phoenix will probably manufacture for customers here other than mechanical stuff like sheet metal and frames.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha-ha-ha and yer' homeland labor& production costs are fixing to drop 80% of yer marketable exports out of consumers price range,,the low cost( due to yer' 'formerly' long term&purposely undervalued Yuan on the exchange rate) of chi-com manufactured junk is over,welcome to capitalism,,, yer' population of heathen hordes ain't gonna be happy heathen horde campers once they can't afford that drip of current century amenities that Nixion cracked the faucet handle on & Clinton took a sledgehammer to ,completely removing the valve,,,,o_O

* I ain't even started drinking yet,PUTTY:rolleyes:

actually china population is dangerously the other way around.
they are in danger of having an aging population with too few young people to support them.
there is always vietnam, but i dislike going there due to the weather.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
we dont really care where the manufacturing is done but it is a matter of cost, ip protection and shipping delay concerns.
when i said sensitive, i mean knowledge that we would not give to any outsiders due to secrecy, not any government requirements.
this type of technology is already manufactured in china, but they are just not any good in it.
all this political stuff do not affect us.
stuff manufactured in china is sold in asia due shipping delay concerns.
phoenix will probably manufacture for customers here other than mechanical stuff like sheet metal and frames.
:lmao:secrecy,,,:omg: huh? Speak of the devilo_O

Oh,it's common knowledge their not any good at original problem solving,,, yer fixing to have a huge unsolvable problem once you go 'active' with those radar missile locks yer' just recently slowly easing into those preposterously lame concept of concrete islands
( spratleys) in the south China sea,,,gee& golly gosh,just when are You y'all fixing to getting around to informing Soviet Russia that they are illegally occupying long "claimed"Chinese territory?:rolleyes:

* China command is soon to learn the true meaning of the word " NO"

o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao:secrecy,,,:omg: huh? Speak of the devilo_O

Oh,it's common knowledge their not any good at original problem solving,,, yer fixing to have a huge unsolvable problem once you go 'active' with those radar missile locks yer' just recently slowly easing into those preposterously lame concept of concrete islands
( spratleys) in the south China sea,,,gee& golly gosh,just when are You y'all fixing to getting around to informing Soviet Russia that they are illegally occupying long "claimed"Chinese territory?:rolleyes:

* China command is soon to learn the true meaning of the word " NO"

o_O

putty does not get involved in those stupid islands or territory.
just care about business.
doubt there is any issue between china and russia, as china would simply buy their way out of it.
the poor russians would just about sell anything for currency...
that includes s400s, good grief :lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty does not get involved in those stupid islands or territory.
just care about business.
doubt there is any issue between china and russia, as china would simply buy their way out of it.
the poor russians would just about sell anything for currency...
that includes s400s, good grief :lmao:
:rolleyes: you seem to place great emphasis on the well known Chinese understanding of greed,,, what part of :the surfs would sack the castle, eliminating their tormentors of ever expanding tyranny and oppression,and still lay claim to all that lie within,,,:facepalm:
For if the Scruples of bribery & deceit are apparent, there also lies the art of the doublecross as wello_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:rolleyes: you seem to place great emphasis on the well known Chinese understanding of greed,,, what part of :the surfs would sack the castle, eliminating their tormentors of ever expanding tyranny and oppression,and still lay claim to all that lie within,,,:facepalm:
For if the Scruples of bribery & deceit are apparent, there also lies the art of the doublecross as wello_O

it is not just chinese.
it is human nature particularly in the board room...

the poor russians did it to themselves to the point i feel sorry for them.
did not diversify their economy with oil price going to hell in 5 years from ev's.
they took the easy way out and it is going to hurt by middle of next decade.
their poor population going to pay the price twice instead of once like the hungary and poland.
on top of it, how short-sighted can they be selling the s400's for cheap...

waldoputty

Reaction score
north korea nuclear test site (mountain) collapsed
omg hope contamination is not blown into the ocean
that is probably the real reason for the peace talk
:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.