I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Salud!

Weather is getting nicer everyday now. I'm quickly remembering, the nicer the day the more work there seems to be.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Salud!

Weather is getting nicer everyday now. I'm quickly remembering, the nicer the day the more work there seems to be.
This is the beer thread, not the weather thread. But, we DO appreciate you sharing all if that.:p;)

Jagsfan

Reaction score
as you can see from my title name I am a Jags fan but my girlfriend is a huge Dallas fan. We're from Maine she has never seen her team play in person so I decided to buy tickets for her this year and fly her out to the game... I thought it would be cool too have her go to a divisional prime time game so I picked week 2 against the Giants... I have never been to Dallas or Arlington before so I joined to pick people's brains on what I should expect or do while I'm in the area... I decided to stay a week so we can see the area...so I guess I'm asking anything I should see or do In the area..

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
as you can see from my title name I am a Jags fan but my girlfriend is a huge Dallas fan. We're from Maine she has never seen her team play in person so I decided to buy tickets for her this year and fly her out to the game... I thought it would be cool too have her go to a divisional prime time game so I picked week 2 against the Giants... I have never been to Dallas or Arlington before so I joined to pick people's brains on what I should expect or do while I'm in the area... I decided to stay a week so we can see the area...so I guess I'm asking anything I should see or do In the area..

Good for you. You should make a lot of points with your gf. I’m not from that area so can’t help you. You might want to post in Fanzone, lots of locals there. Your thread might get moved from Fanzone but you will get some feedback.

Good luck and go Cowboys :flagwave:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
How did it go with your buddy on Monday? Did he show up??
So he's not really "my buddy" but my family knows his family very well. He's 33 and still a little wild from his youth. He did good work with the plumbing though.

So basically i didn't feel comfortable knowing he was the one who had to pay for this car damage because i didn't have absolute faith that he would do so in a timely fashion. His older brother and cousin own the plumbing company and are much more responsible people but they are also cheap people even though they are successful. They are on vacation and the owner of the body shop also knows all of us and knows the younger brother can't really be trusted so when push came to shove the older brother and cousin had to call the owner of the body shop to reassure him they will pay the bill and that satisfied the owner of the body shop and thus no police report. It's a very tight triangle but the weak link is/was the younger brother. I should be getting my car back tomorrow or Friday. They won't go back on their word. So all parties are satisfied now.

Thanks for asking :grin:.

Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So he's not really "my buddy" but my family knows his family very well. He's 33 and still a little wild from his youth. He did good work with the plumbing though.

So basically i didn't feel comfortable knowing he was the one who had to pay for this car damage because i didn't have absolute faith that he would do so in a timely fashion. His older brother and cousin own the plumbing company and are much more responsible people but they are also cheap people even though they are successful. They are on vacation and the owner of the body shop also knows all of us and knows the younger brother can't really be trusted so when push came to shove the older brother and cousin had to call the owner of the body shop to reassure him they will pay the bill and that satisfied the owner of the body shop and thus no police report. It's a very tight triangle but the weak link is/was the younger brother. I should be getting my car back tomorrow or Friday. They won't go back on their word. So all parties are satisfied now.

Salud!
Cool! Hope it goes that well for our draft! Lol

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Salud!

I’m glad to hear it worked out. You’ll have your car back by Friday :thumbup:

I’m kind of nervous about the draft tomorrow. I’m sure our fearless GM has a plan that will get us in the SB :flagwave:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I’m kind of nervous about the draft tomorrow. I’m sure our fearless GM has a plan that will get us in the SB :flagwave:
Que paso, vato??? I guess most of the regulars are no longer hanging at the Tavern! Salud!!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score

I'm just starting to look at some players now, actually on the 1st one. Vita Vea a 6-5 347lb DT. Highlights seem pretty good. Interview seems ok, i think he was born overseas, he sounds like it. I have no idea who they should take but a monster DT would be nice i think. :flagwave:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just starting to look at some players now, actually on the 1st one. Vita Vea a 6-5 347lb DT. Highlights seem pretty good. Interview seems ok, i think he was born overseas, he sounds like it. I have no idea who they should take but a monster DT would be nice i think. :flagwave:
He would be great!!! Don't think he lasts to 19. It would be nice, Jerry would probably pass just to piss us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.