I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
He would be great!!! Don't think he lasts to 19. It would be nice, Jerry would probably pass just to piss us off.
For a second i forgot who we took last year, had to look it up. That's not good when your first pick is forgettable.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I'm just starting to look at some players now, actually on the 1st one. Vita Vea a 6-5 347lb DT. Highlights seem pretty good. Interview seems ok, i think he was born overseas, he sounds like it. I have no idea who they should take but a monster DT would be nice i think. :flagwave:

I would be ok with drafting all defense and maybe 1 fast wr

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I am rather curious about the progression of the nefarious acquisition of the semiconductor Factory manufacturing facility, the PUTTY& CRONIES are in lame pursuit of,in doing their part in
" are you able to help CHINA today" Program,,, being the true stalwart nationalist that all his PUTTY-ZEN allows o_O

* HIGHLY DOUBT they allow that sanctioned tech to be sold& exported over to China,,,it only clearly illustrates that if China can't steal or buy it,,,they are still the incompetent clods they've always been for 1000's of yearso_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
I am rather curious about the progression of the nefarious acquisition of the semiconductor Factory manufacturing facility, the PUTTY& CRONIES are in lame pursuit of,in doing their part in
" are you able to help CHINA today" Program,,, being the true stalwart nationalist that all his PUTTY-ZEN allows o_O

* HIGHLY DOUBT they allow that sanctioned tech to be sold& exported over to China,,,it only clearly illustrates that if China can't steal or buy it,,,they are still the incompetent clods they've always been for 1000's of yearso_O

actually the factories are already there.
otherwise it would get way too expensive.
it is a co-production deal to manufacture equipment.
also their labor costs are getting high.
in 5 years, at least 25% of their manufacturing is going to vietnam.

putty needs some zen from working day and night last 2 weeks.

Melonfeud

Reaction score

:huh:,,,what you said ,is in contradiction,to yer' original commie communications pilfering PUTTY PLOY,for if : "actually the factories are already there",,, why would you be targeting this Phoenix-based casing liner:rolleyes:
Peddling the ol' spin on the puny Puttyness purty early in the day ,heh?
WALDOo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:huh:,,,what you said ,is in contradiction,to yer' original commie communications pilfering PUTTY PLOY,for if : "actually the factories are already there",,, why would you be targeting this Phoenix-based casing liner:rolleyes:
Peddling the ol' spin on the puny Puttyness purty early in day ,heh?
WALDOo_O

there is a company in phoenix that i am involved in.
there is a big partner company in china that has most of the required manufacturing facilities.
the partnership will build most of their equipment together in their factories.
the phoenix company will retain the manufacturing of the sensitive stuff for at least a couple years or until it wants to exit the business.
the jv was started middle of last year or so before putty was even involved...
this is a pretty standard model if you have enough leverage.

actually putty has been busy in another startup while the phoenix company is developing their prototype.
powerpoints are going through their 10th iterations
found a website for cropping videos - very easy!

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Ha-ha-ha and yer' homeland labor& production costs are fixing to drop 80% of yer marketable exports out of consumers price range,,the low cost( due to yer' 'formerly' long term&purposely undervalued Yuan on the exchange rate) of chi-com manufactured junk is over,welcome to capitalism,,, yer' population of heathen hordes ain't gonna be happy heathen horde campers once they can't afford that drip of current century amenities that Nixion cracked the faucet handle on & Clinton took a sledgehammer to ,completely removing the valve,,,,o_O

* I ain't even started drinking yet,PUTTY:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
there is a company in phoenix that i am involved in.
there is a big partner company in china that has most of the required manufacturing facilities.
the partnership will build most of their equipment together in their factories.
the phoenix company will retain the manufacturing of the sensitive stuff for at least a couple years or until it wants to exit the business.
the jv was started middle of last year or so before putty was even involved...
this is a pretty standard model if you have enough leverage.

actually putty has been busy in another startup while the phoenix company is developing their prototype.
powerpoints are going through their 10th iterations
found a website for cropping videos - very easy!
Gotta wonder just as to the "WHY"

They are gonna maintain the manufacturing of the "sensitive stuff" in house for a 'couple of years'?,,, TRUMPS making yer' proven operational playbook on slicky-boy bizzness dealings ineffective!,,, yer' already in a headless chicken scramble mode to come up with a revised edition!,,, it was so typically child-like Chinese for yer' fearless leader XI to beg support & backing from the leadership of the European Union after the DONALD started playing hardball with you zips fer' once.

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.