Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
the past only anchors u if u let it.
be free, brave melon!

trail of tears - that means u and putty r related :lmao:

if u r talking russia and china and the gold issue, i think we have better things to worry about, like an asteriod hitting the earth.

china's need for capital control and a world currency do not play well together.
their strict capital controls (other than for foreigners) is what keeps their real estate prices high and stock market at 50:1 price-earnings ratio.
but that just does not play well with other countries trusting them as a trading currency.
you cannot have it both ways.

well with the bilateral policies for 10 year tourist/business visas, usa and china have essentially given residency to citizens of the other country.
Copy!,,,and ,,,I'd prolly been pulling glugs from the jug too much&too often when I'd posted last,sorry!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning! Retirement over for now. Off to my new job. I'll check in tonight. Have a great week!

dallasdave

Reaction score
WHOA! yer' simplicities of smugness are beyond transparent WALLY! ,,, you can't even market an 'electric battery powered ' rickshaw yer' own carp gnawing cousins will buy ,& yet yer' feigned remorse over the demise of the "PETRODOLLAR" AND IT'S WORLD dominance is expressly shaded over as casually as yer' rice& rat flavoured noodle farts of yesterday,,,, (* foppish **** is immediately summoned to the forefront of FEUDIAN formalities, mind you.),,,this ' bong-hit' thats rung yer' chi- com GONG with this rechargeable battery rickshaw casing-liner that'll ( delusionally in a narrowed eye view) propel the yellow rat horde to #1 boss casing-liner is absurd!,,, the U.S. has been braced for the threatened chi-com evg since 2010,,,, yer' the
Stumble bumming blow harderly short fail statutes twats you've always been:rolleyes:,,,that IMF PETRODOLLAR casing-liner introduced yer clan to toilet paper PUTTY-BUDDY! ,,,YOU go gettin' the smug big head of going agin' that yer clan be looking like Memoirs of Libya & that other sadman of Iraq cat,,,smug twerps
* GAME- ON* SOONER THE BETTER:mad:
:lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So... I ask the Peanut Gallery: have any you ever eaten a pawpaw? What do they taste like?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
So... I ask the Peanut Gallery: have any you ever eaten a pawpaw? What do they taste like?
Bananas & you don't let the secret location of that patch be revealed to no one, shoot, it's bad enough being in competition with the deer, raccoons and opossums for them,,,the plus side to that though is the coons& opossums do disperse their seeds on down the trail by expelling them through their southbound exito_O

:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Bananas & you don't let the secret location of that patch be revealed to no one, shoot, it's bad enough being in competition with the deer, raccoons and opossums for them,,,the plus side to that though is the coons& opossums do disperse their seeds on down the trail by expelling them through their southbound exito_O

Bananas... texture the same?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It's a annual plant with the leaf foliage of that resembling a may apple and seeds as that of a persimmon

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I've eaten a few patches in my time!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Bananas... texture the same?
No,when ripe,the skin is darker green and the fruit is real mushy in it's texture ,their tube shaped 3" -4"
In length & prolly the same in circumference,they've a center string of seeds.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol,,,the Drudge has a header from the new York Post: "toxic ,vomit inducing caterpillars are invading London",,,:lmao:,,,pretty sure they've breached the walls of castle Dallas here at the ZONE ,,,ALSOo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.