I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
opening-a-beer-without-a-bottle-opener-gifs-11.gif
 
Man that's weirdly hilarious & a little creepily conjoined at the casing-liner TOO!

* I always end up getting in some form of trouble that's not removed with soap& water when I run with fun dudes like he obviously is,,, never a dull moment ,,,er,,,unless we're sober& broke,,,o_O
 
Man that's weirdly hilarious & a little creepily conjoined at the casing-liner TOO!

* I always end up getting in some form of trouble that's not removed with soap& water when I run with fun dudes like he obviously is,,, never a dull moment ,,,er,,,unless we're sober& broke,,,o_O
Salud! Where's @maxdogg
 
Salud! Where's @maxdogg
I couldn't say,,,:huh:,,, man! I ain't cut sign of him since pre-draft come to think about it,,,he's got that job promotion w/ promoted work load,,,I'll start wondering more if he ain't cranking the juke box& buying/ spilling drinks this Saturday nite,,,:lmao:
 
I couldn't say,,,:huh:,,, man! I ain't cut sign of him since pre-draft come to think about it,,,he's got that job promotion w/ promoted work load,,,I'll start wondering more if he ain't cranking the juke box& buying/ spilling drinks this Saturday nite,,,:lmao:
I forgot about his promotion. Good for him. I'm waiting on my security clearance from our US govt. No telling how long that's gonna take.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top