GMO415
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 19,319
- Reaction score
- 28,744
Salud!
Salud!
,,, if I were to ***** that 1 absent player into the above list I'd guess add it to the CB's or rb's,,,I bet it's rb cuz' there were only two 3 man blocks in a specific position ** test results indicate short term *glug-glug* memory retention capabilities are degrading in abilityYou're a PawPaw alright.Good afternoon!!! Having a PawPaw smoothie with a little Rum!!! Salud!!

Good morning Fella's. Having a great time in Florida visiting my folks. It's too hot for me though. It's also hot now in Pennsylvania as well. Have a blessed day. Salud!

Enjoy your trip. Gulf side? Love the gulf waters.Good morning Fella's. Having a great time in Florida visiting my folks. It's too hot for me though. It's also hot now in Pennsylvania as well. Have a blessed day. Salud!
Good morning Fella's. Having a great time in Florida visiting my folks. It's too hot for me though. It's also hot now in Pennsylvania as well. Have a blessed day. Salud!
Lol. You got it Putty.glad u r having fun.
we are all waiting for the pics.
Lol. You got it Putty.![]()
Salud!!!! Sipping on some Johnnie Walker Black!!! Hope all is well!
Salud!!!! Sipping on some Johnnie Walker Black!!! Hope all is well!
hope the job is going ok
Going well. Been interesting. Doing some training this week and next, should be fun once I get off on my own.Hey que paso vato!
Any tan lines yet?Morning Fella's. Glad I'm still down FL cuz at home it's going up to 91'. It's cooler down here, then up there lol.
On Monday it's going back to the 70's though. Have a great and blessed day!
No tan lines, just sunburn.Any tan lines yet?
