I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome man what are you doing ? I'm sure your some kind of boss.
Inspector for a government contractor. They gave me a truck and let me set my own hours. Not bad, a bit boring. Still allows me to keep my real estate job. That's been going well. I just got bored, had to get off my ***. Retirement was good for the first couple of months! Lol
 
Inspector for a government contractor. They gave me a truck and let me set my own hours. Not bad, a bit boring. Still allows me to keep my real estate job. That's been going well. I just got bored, had to get off my ***. Retirement was good for the first couple of months! Lol
LOL I knew you were a Boss!!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,027
Messages
14,658,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top