LocimusPrime
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,091
- Reaction score
- 92,903
TGIF everyone
Who's tounge, in who's cheeks!!!! Putty has to be involvedWait, you're on a message board with Haley and Dave, Daboyz, or it was tongue in cheek?? Forgive my probable gullibility, in advanceOr just point and laugh
![]()
Give them a big hug for me, nothing else!!!! Save the rest for me! Salud! LolLol.
Jees fella's you're acting as though the big cheese @dallasdave died or something. He's right here with Haley & myself at the local watering hole. They both send their best.
TGIF
Salud boys!!TGIF everyone
I thought you would like that!
i guess u provide the cheeksWho's tounge, in who's cheeks!!!! Putty has to be involved
So dirty minded. Shame on youi guess u provide the cheeks
trouty the short tongue
gee, trouty asked and i answered...So dirty minded. Shame on you
Missed you last night! Salud, hope you are well. Training camp right around the corner!yo coach a snowstorm!!!![]()
Good afternoonmorning everyone
whats up, bro?Good afternoon
Give them a big hug for me, nothing else!!!! Save the rest for me! Salud! Lol
Just tongue in cheek luv. Sorry to burst your butter, I mean bubble.Wait, you're on a message board with Haley and Dave, Daboyz, or it was tongue in cheek?? Forgive my probable gullibility, in advanceOr just point and laugh
![]()


![]()
Just tongue in cheek luv. Sorry to burst your butter, I mean bubble.![]()
Hi luv. I MISS you more, I really do. Glad ur back in the Tavern, just hasn't been the same without out our Trouty.Hey you! Miss you!![]()
![]()
LOL!!! Ya got me!![]()
Just tongue in cheek luv. Sorry to burst your butter, I mean bubble.![]()



Aw....My Putty looks so sad. Here ya go Sweetheart!
