I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn homies just got in from partying with Post Malone. I think I'm gonna have to buy some of his songs

Saw some mavericks, Texas rangers,
But no cowboys
 
Damn homies just got in from partying with Post Malone. I think I'm gonna have to buy some of his songs

Saw some mavericks, Texas rangers,
But no cowboys
Dang, bro!!!!!! You are way up in the mix over yonder, I love it bro. Thanks for sharing with us about the club scenes out there and who you see. I've always always always loved it, I'm sure we all do, my brother! :)
 
Dang, bro!!!!!! You are way up in the mix over yonder, I love it bro. Thanks for sharing with us about the club scenes out there and who you see. I've always always always loved it, I'm sure we all do, my brother! :)

96138703-_FF09-480_D-_A4_A7-54_AD5364_F9_D7.jpg


 
He can suck on one of my cows teets if it'll make him feel better!!!! @dallasdave
Lol.
We are mere mortals in the presence of our overlord @dallasdave. I love this poster so much. :bow::bow:

Dave, I love ya, buddy. I’m so sorry I haven’t been as active and communicative with you, my pal :star::star::starspin::starspin:
he is probably there right now
Jees fella's you're acting as though the big cheese @dallasdave died or something. He's right here with Haley & myself at the local watering hole. They both send their best.
 
Ok! You caught me. I'm still a baby at heart. D
Headed to SPI today to spend the day and get some seafood. Hope you all have a good one
Lol. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. My Ranchy deserves it.
 
Lol.


Jees fella's you're acting as though the big cheese @dallasdave died or something. He's right here with Haley & myself at the local watering hole. They both send their best.
Wait, you're on a message board with Haley and Dave, Daboyz, or it was tongue in cheek?? Forgive my probable gullibility, in advance :D Or just point and laugh :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,210
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top