I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was pretty sad in IM
@dallasdave is probably gouging himself in bovine secretions in sadness.
I don't know what IM is, but let him know he will always be my partner-in-crime on this site. I got that Olympic Fist up, in Hitler's face, emotion happening.
You can add bovines and secretions wherever you like, just get the point across.
 
We are mere mortals in the presence of our overlord @dallasdave. I love this poster so much. :bow::bow:

Dave, I love ya, buddy. I’m so sorry I haven’t been as active and communicative with you, my pal :star::star::starspin::starspin:
 
I’ve seriously thought about giving someone, like @Clove for instance, a Like for every post of his he’s ever made (and Clove deserves it, he’s a great poster and huge asset in the GDTs). Spend about 3-4 HRs doing it, just to further upset the balance and turn the like game further into the gray area

Look for posters who don’t even post anymore — but with high post counts — and put them on that leader board LOL fark it, right? They already accused of us “Like farming.” We broke the Like game here. Everyone “Like farms” now. Whatever that means...

I’m just kidding, I won’t do that. It would be boring. But any of us could! :)
 
Last edited:
He's our guy, along with our MAIN MAN @dallasdave .
I'm holding a candle-light vigil for the most Liked man in this site's History.
I hear that, amigo! Dave is a kindred soul and one of us. And Corso, my pal, I adore your posts and work here immensely, as well (for what it’s worth, coming from this nothing poster). This site is bland without you here, I will always have your back and love your high spirits and no regrets-style of posting (high, get it?? Hardy har har :) ).
 
I don't know what IM is, but let him know he will always be my partner-in-crime on this site. I got that Olympic Fist up, in Hitler's face, emotion happening.
You can add bovines and secretions wherever you like, just get the point across.
ooops PM
 
I’ve seriously thought about giving someone, like @Clove for instance, a Like for every post of his he’s ever made (and Clove deserves it, he’s a great poster and huge asset in the GDTs). Spend about 3-4 HRs doing it, just to further upset the balance and turn the like game further into the gray area

Look for posters who don’t even post anymore — but with high post counts — and put them on that leader board LOL fark it, right? They already accused of us “Like farming.” We broke the Like game here. Everyone “Like farms” now. Whatever that means...

I’m just kidding, I won’t do that. It would be boring. But any of us could! :)
:flagwave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,210
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top