I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

What did everyone think of Maxdogg DJing and bartending last night?
url
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:dance::dance::dance: How’s everyone doing
Salud!! 16 inches of rain a few days ago, now it's freaking hot and humid!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm off this day , so I thought I'd come by the tavern
during normal hours. Now where is that cute bartender DBR. lol!
I'm not much of a writer, but I've decided to tell everyone a little
about myself today.
I was raised in the Pleasanton Tx. area. I eventually married my longtime
girlfriend Helen in 2000. But in 2003 she was killed in a traffic accident
by a drunk driver in San Antonio. Defintely a bad time of life.
I hung around the area for a few years or so then decided to pack up, sell
everything and move. Right before I left I bought my pet cat "Meow-Meow" from
the shelter. She's been my traveling companion and friend all this time.
I love the little critter.
Eventually we settled in the Mansfield Tx. area. Nice quiet place-low humidity.
After a lot of odd jobs I found employment with the Security & Assc. company.
These days I mostly monitor closed circuit TVs, and CRT screens of numerous clients.
I call it "the Bat Cave" lol. Just keeping an eye out for the bad guy.
Of course I never lose fact of the fact that I'm on a football site.
Yes, I've been a fan of the Dallas Cowboys all my life.
Oh please win another SB. please.please. lol.
You're a pleasure. I'm glad you're here, friend.

Corso

Reaction score
No Putty and Dallas Dave don't have like keys anywhere --we are still serving time. I was unable to post on the fan zone for a while.
I got off easier than you dirty galoots...
Kept my Like button and wasn't off the Fanzone, but for a couple days.
It's good to be good with the King.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I got off easier than you dirty galoots...
Kept my Like button and wasn't off the Fanzone, but for a couple days.
It's good to be good with the King.

putty was off fanzone for about 3 days.
no like button though

Corso

Reaction score
corso = life coach!
I have a crazy story about me working for an advertising agency... 15 years ago, in Los Angeles.
It was 3 people. Myself and 2 former super models. I'm not joking. We, along with our boss, who I never physically saw so I called us Charlie's Angels formed Argosy Media.
I had to learn Japanese just so I could make a pitch to Pepsi! Did you know that Pepsi is Japanese run? I didn't until then.

Anyways, we worked on the Miracle Mile, just a couple blocks from the La Brea Tarpits on Wilcox? Woodward? It was a W street. I'm sure you know.
Our building held the Jewish Consulate and everybody had to have security clearance just to get in the damn thing.
Just down the street from the Grove.

Our building was right next to the Hustler building, which had an Ashley Furniture store on the 1st floor, which I thought was the most hilarious thing...

Our job was equal parts stress and hard work and long down-times where we would goof a lot, like ordering illegal Absinthe and getting totally *****, in the middle of a Wednesday.
One of the girls was dating an OL from the Raiders and he would visit. It was like looking at the most giant two legged turtle you could ever imagine. I couldn't recall his name if you put a gun to my head. I was off the rails back then.

Well!!! My Point:

The girls hired a Life Coach to come every Friday and that's how we'd end our week.

There we were... decent week... doing work and there he is, teaching us meditations and goal pursuits and a shadow goes FLOOMP down the window of our office.
We all stop. What the hell was that?
We all went to the window and looked down (we were on the 14th floor)...

A Hustler model decided to commit suicide by jumping off their roof. We saw it. We saw her go by our window. We saw her body. I had to drive by her fluid-stain, after the place was cordoned and investigated, and it was there for months.

We took a month, paid, off. I stayed there for a bit longer and decided to quit, as my aspirations were actually coming to fruition.

Totally cray. Brought out feelings and empathy that I didn't realize were so intense in me.

Poor girl. Poor, poor girl.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a crazy story about me working for an advertising agency... 15 years ago, in Los Angeles.
It was 3 people. Myself and 2 former super models. I'm not joking. We, along with our boss, who I never physically saw so I called us Charlie's Angels formed Argosy Media.
I had to learn Japanese just so I could make a pitch to Pepsi! Did you know that Pepsi is Japanese run? I didn't until then.

Anyways, we worked on the Miracle Mile, just a couple blocks from the La Brea Tarpits on Wilcox? Woodward? It was a W street. I'm sure you know.
Our building held the Jewish Consulate and everybody had to have security clearance just to get in the damn thing.

Our building was right next to the Hustler building, which had an Ashley Furniture store on the 1st floor, which I thought was the most hilarious thing...

Our job was equal parts stress and hard work and long down-times where we would goof a lot, like ordering illegal Absinthe and getting totally *****, in the middle of a Wednesday.
One of the girls was dating an OL from the Raiders and he would visit. It was like looking at the most giant two legged turtle you could ever imagine. I couldn't recall his name if you put a gun to my head. I was off the rails back then.

Well!!! My Point:

The girls hired a Life Coach to come every Friday and that's how we'd end our week.

There we were... decent week... doing work and there he is, teaching us meditations and goal pursuits and a shadow goes FLOOMP down the window of our office.

A Hustler model decided to commit suicide by jumping off their roof. We saw it. We saw her go by our window. We saw her body. I had to drive by her fluid-stain, after the place was cordoned and investigated, and it was there for months.

We took a month, paid, off. I stayed there for a bit longer and decided to quit, as my aspirations were actually coming to fruition.

Totally cray. Brought out feelings and empathy that I didn't realize were so intense in me.

My life coach's name is Johnnie Walker

waldoputty

Reaction score

Well!!! My Point:

i knew u had an interesting past
just missing some @dallasdave action, and it would be complete
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.