Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LMAO,,,:thumbup:

yer' dead- nuts on though BRO!
Alex& the Reverend are numbers 1&2 on my short listo_O
Yeah, man, it's bewildering.

I will say, I am sloppy drunk today and thank god all of my nothing tangents are here in the beer thread

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You know what i hate, when you reply to a member and they don't reply back.

Worst, when it's someone you look up to and respect as a member.

just disgusting
LoL,,,I've even kinda' went out of my way in " elective composition of structured posts" just to entice a response with several of our 'fellows',,, alas,,, to no avail:(

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heck yeah, brother. A milkshake is always a worthy self-treat!!! Especially in this kind of heat (we're feeling it here in LA, too)
Kay Adams?
Jane Slater?
Two good picks, but Diana Russini has one heck of a body! All due respect, of course.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yeah, man, it's bewildering.

I will say, I am sloppy drunk today and thank god all of my nothing tangents are here in the beer thread
:lmao:,,,that 'run wild lumber trucker' yankee and his crew are a pretty good outfit to have been saddled with though, ya-knowo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LoL,,,I've even kinda' went out of my way in " elective composition of structured posts" just to entice a response with several of our 'fellows',,, alas,,, to no avail:(

:lmao:o_O:lmao:
I hate it, Mel. It's classless of them,

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
those people think they're above us all. and they arent. they're chumps
Man there's peeps like that in the world my bro. Most of the time it's insecurity.
Lots of haters. Best advise is to keep being nice.

I got met peeps who talk yingyang behind your back. Secretly want you to do bad in life cause it makes them feel better. Try to bring you down so you can be miserable like them.

If there was a middle finger emoji I'd use it

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
@darthseinfeld

I always appreciate your feedback in the NBA threads, brother. Same with @jterrell

You two are good people. Thank you for your time, despite my snark and hot takes in your guys' thread.

Sarek is my boy, I go to him first anything NBA related here at CZ, but I do appreciate the two of you giving me your time. Sincerely from my heart, brothers.
They both know what they are talking about and are good people to listen to when it comes to the NBA. When it comes to basketball i don't listen to almost anyone so if i disagree with them or anyone it's because i trust my own opinion about the game and the Lakers. They both probably know more than me about the NBA overall, players, coaches, teams, etc, but i know the game well and trust my own instincts just like i did when i played the game. It's like when you are driving your car, is it yours or is it theirs? My car, i'm driving and whoever doesn't like it well that's too bad. :star:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man there's peeps like that in the world my bro. Most of the time it's insecurity.

I got met peeps who talk yingyang behind your back. Secretly want you to do bad in life cause it makes them feel better. Try to bring you down so you can be miserable like them.

:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

,,l,,

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good Morning @Melonfeud @Trouty @LocimusPrime @waldoputty @Ranching @RGV_C_Los @Corso Have a great weekend boys and most importantly....BEHAVE!
:muttley:
tenor.gif
behave?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

That disgust me bro. I ain’t having it anymore, muh ninja. They cut off.

I still got you for some more lovin’, same with Coach, JC, PA and some of the other folks that I don’t run into the boards that often.

A lot of the fellas and chickas here get my loving everyday, but there’s some of you that I don’t get to. I’m sorry bro, I don’t forget either.

Those peeps that think they’re better than us, I want to smash them on the boards. When I do reply to them they never respond. But they will jump all over some new member with 500 posts cuz it’s safe for them. I don’t even know what the **** I’m talking about half the time, and they still don’t acknowledge me, even when I’m cordial or propping them up. They have every opportunity to debate me and they tuck tale and run. I respect the folks that debate me and reply to me, provided they’re not being trollish or trying to get a rise out of me.

Spineless pricks, Loc, they are, those fooz that think they better than all of us.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They both know what they are talking about and are good people to listen to when it comes to the NBA. When it comes to basketball i don't listen to almost anyone so if i disagree with them or anyone it's because i trust my own opinion about the game and the Lakers. They both probably know more than me about the NBA overall, players, coaches, teams, etc, but i know the game well and trust my own instincts just like i did when i played the game. It's like when you are driving your car, is it yours or is it theirs? My car, i'm driving and whoever doesn't like it well that's too bad. :star:
Sarek, they do know their shyte, I gather that, but you‘re my partner, along with the rest of the crew here, and I have your back always. Even if it’s with the two aforementioned great NBA posters. I told them I defer to you, that will never change. There is no award for being the smartest in whatever sport you follow, or I would have it for hockey and baseball :muttley::muttley: jk JK!!!!

Seriously, I will always defer to you anything NBA/Lakers related, my bro :star::starspin:

At the same time, I do respect JT and Darth. And Darth fought at Fallujah (original ‘04 invasion) and doesn’t advertise it much, but I will for him, 0311, CAR, Marine @darthseinfeld

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Sarek, they do know their shyte, I gather that, but your my partner and I have your back always. Even if it’s with the two aforementioned. I told them I defer to you, that will never change. There is no award for being the smartest in whatever sport you follow, or I would have it for hockey and baseball :muttley::muttley: jk JK!!!!

Seriously, I will always defer to you anything NBA/Lakers related, my bro :star::starspin:

At the same time, I do respect JT and Darth. And Darth fought at Falluja and doesn’t advertise it much, but I will for him, 0311, CAR, Marine @darthseinfeld
Don't defer to me, i'm wrong a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.