I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some of you who peak in here, yes, I gave you some love, but it's only been one way. If you see me unfollow you, you'll understand why. And also count on your Like count dropping by 2-3K/year. And eventually you off the Most Liked list. You know who you are, I gave you a flavor today. I also unfollowed you. You know who you are if you peak in here, you ungrateful bastid mother ****ers

(none of the beer threaders, lol, i repeat, none of the beer threaders)

they know who they are

I should "@" them but i wont

pricks
 
And on a good note, enjoy the storm/avalanche to those of you I got to. I just dolled out around 1K and missed the last half of the world cup game but it was worth it showing my peeps love

@LocimusPrime got ya bro, sorry for such the delay. Same with you @RGV_C_Los, my dear friend

more of my fellows will be hooked the **** up in the upcoming days.
 
I've been drinking again the last couple days
And that's exactly why I refuse to quit. I don't have to tell people that. I just write "still drinking, don't criticize or cross me. Believe me, you prefer me this way".
 
You know what i hate, when you reply to a member and they don't reply back.

Worst, when it's someone you look up to and respect as a member.

just disgusting
 
those people think they're above us all. and they arent. they're chumps
 
Oh man, Max and I would go nuts boozing and posting Vids till the wee hours @maxdogg

Thankfully he still does it from time to time, but he is very active in the Music thread.

And no worries, JC, we see you here with us. Only a few of us post here everyday. The fact that you stop by means the world to this thread, even if it's every so often, my dear brother. @PA Cowboy Fan is similar as yourself, such as he doesn't post in here everyday, but he's good for a post or two in here every week, just to let us know he's alive and kicking and thinking of his pals :) :star::star::starspin::starspin:
Hope you're having a good day Trouty.:)
 
@darthseinfeld

I always appreciate your feedback in the NBA threads, brother. Same with @jterrell

You two are good people. Thank you for your time, despite my snark and hot takes in your guys' thread.

Sarek is my boy, I go to him first anything NBA related here at CZ, but I do appreciate the two of you giving me your time. Sincerely from my heart, brothers.
 
Hope you're having a good day, too, my brother :star::starspin:
Just had a milkshake on this very hot day. temps been in the 90's all week with the heat index over 100. It's supposed to break this weekend. I'm ready for fall. lol
 
I found my glasses underneath my ottoman. Slightly less annoyed now.
 
Just had a milkshake on this very hot day. temps been in the 90's all week with the heat index over 100. It's supposed to break this weekend. I'm ready for fall. lol
Heck yeah, brother. A milkshake is always a worthy self-treat!!! Especially in this kind of heat (we're feeling it here in LA, too)
 
@darthseinfeld

I always appreciate your feedback in the NBA threads, brother. Same with @jterrell

You two are good people. Thank you for your time, despite my snark and hot takes in your guys' thread.

Sarek is my boy, I go to him first anything NBA related here at CZ, but I do appreciate the two of you giving me your time. Sincerely from my heart, brothers.
:thumbup:
 
For some of you who peak in here, yes, I gave you some love, but it's only been one way. If you see me unfollow you, you'll understand why. And also count on your Like count dropping by 2-3K/year. And eventually you off the Most Liked list. You know who you are, I gave you a flavor today. I also unfollowed you. You know who you are if you peak in here, you ungrateful bastid mother ****ers

(none of the beer threaders, lol, i repeat, none of the beer threaders)

they know who they are

I should "@" them but i wont

pricks


LMAO,,,:thumbup:



*
yer' dead- nuts on though BRO!
Alex& the Reverend are numbers 1&2 on my short listo_O

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,065
Messages
14,660,623
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top