I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Most of the people in the World Cup thread know the game is going to start soon. I'm not really sure what your asking me, but if your saying your going to post in the WC thread during this game or any game, well the more the merrier. :thumbup::grin::popcorn:
No, I wont post in there. Just asking for a heads up when the game starts, brother

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Starting in 7 minutes, National anthems any second now. FS1
There! Thanks, man. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Post a bunch in the World Cup thread so I can show my support for you, Sarek, my brother

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think that 'kid' at best buy told me( when I'd finally felt like walking in & picking up a ps4)
that Sony units are the hottest selling T.V. units going,,,they can't have them in stock long enough to keep up with consumer demand,,, (IDK) as electronics ain't really my bag,BABY!o_O

:lmao:SALUD:lmao:,,,,:thumbup:

*My Samsung plasma screen ($600+ in 2010) has that burnt 'thumb print' starting to burn thru in the upper right corner:lmao2:
I have a 60 inch sony in my bedroom, but I have a 65 inch Samsung in my living room. I like the Samsung better. So, if I need to buy a new one, I'm going with the 75 inch Samsung for my bar.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well there goes the element of surprise :muttley:
Well,I kinda figured I was starting to 'miss' an early morning step at around age 35,,,but refused to admit to it,,,& the clanging crescendo of my calapohonic casing-liner is pretty self evident in it's advanced stageso_O

* Don't bother looking up that
" crescendo " word,,, as I kinda just made it up on the flyo_O*

:lmao2::muttley::lmao2:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have a 60 inch sony in my bedroom, but I have a 65 inch Samsung in my living room. I like the Samsung better. So, if I need to buy a new one, I'm going with the 75 inch Samsung for my bar.
Copy!,,,I hearing ya! As the Big-G,,,got big ways:D

:dance::yourock::dance:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Guys, go in the World Cup thread and show Sarek some love. It will take you all of five minutes. He's one of us, show him some love when you have a moment :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Remember beer thread'ers, we're family here. we look out for our own. don't ever forget it. :star::star::star:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Guys, go in the World Cup thread and show Sarek some love. It will take you all of five minutes. He's one of us, show him some love when you have a moment :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
That's ok, i was just stopping by to let people know about this game because of the talent on both teams and figured some people wouldn't want to miss it. No love needed just decent conversation. Thanks :thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That's ok, i was just stopping by to let people know about this game because of the talent on both teams and figured some people wouldn't want to miss it. No love needed just decent conversation. Thanks :thumbup:
No, it isn't okay my pal. We rally around our own. We all love each other and show love for each other. Youre a righteous dude, Sarek, and deserve a lil shoutout and "call for arms"

You being humble about it is duly noted and expected. you are hella good people.

Put it like this, if it were anyone else, i would be doing the same. but a poster such as yourself, with a lower profile than some of us that post in the thousands, deserves the shoutout. and the bear thread i know rally's around such cries. for all of our members, always

its the way it is and will always be, lest we lose our vigor and energy and camaraderie and become something that we aren't

Last edited:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No, it isn't okay my pal. We rally around our own. We all love each other and show love for each other. Youre a righteous dude, Sarek, and deserve a lil shoutout and "call for arms"

You being humble about it is duly noted and expected. you are hella good people. And I will notice those that don't go and show their love. straight up. like what i am putting out is not clearly evident for our close group here,

put it like this, if it were anyone else, i would be doing the same. but a poster such as yourself, with a lower profile than some of us that post in the thousands, deserves the shoutout. and the bear thread i know rally's around such cries. for all of our members, always

its the way it is and will always be, lest we lose our vigor and energy and camaraderie and become something that we aren't
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.