I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

Reaction score
A lot of folks in here don’t drink. You absolutely belong here, Xelda! You’re a cool cat! :) :star::starspin:

:welcome:
Thank you Trouty!
She definitely is! Damn good sense of humor too!!
Thank you too, Runny! Did you paint that Emmitt and what is your favorite art medium? When I was little if the adults wanted to shut me up, they'd hand me a piece of paper or church bulletin and a pen or pencil. I can't find the Emmitt I drew.

DFWJC

Reaction score
How's life at the Tavern?
:dance::oldcouple::dance:

Hope all is good fellas, and felines

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Thank you. I didn't think I belonged here because I don't drink. My first hang over was a doozy!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Stay away from Otis and you might be ok.

Only beer I drink is root beer....they haven’t kicked me out yet :flagwave:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I need football to start. I think I've been so negative on the boards lately. The way we ended last year just left a bitter taste in my mouth. I need to see something positive.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey.....I'm the cat. :angry:
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cheer up kiddo, I'm pretty sure the
" Putty" would be powerfully pleased to pet yer' no longer ranked #1 ,,,** cat** placement & probably be proud to Spackle coat it in butter prior to stir frying "it" for his culinary consumption,,o_O

* best not to study to long on some of the implied visual aspects of this post,as it warps pretty quickly*o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thank you Trouty!

Thank you too, Runny! Did you paint that Emmitt and what is your favorite art medium? When I was little if the adults wanted to shut me up, they'd hand me a piece of paper or church bulletin and a pen or pencil. I can't find the Emmitt I drew.
I did. It's airbrush, and autographed.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I need football to start. I think I've been so negative on the boards lately. The way we ended last year just left a bitter taste in my mouth. I need to see something positive.
Tell me about it. It seems like every thread I post in is a full on war with whomever is against my take. And I don’t like it. Not the right way to post.

Offseasons suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.