I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cheer up kiddo, I'm pretty sure the
" Putty" would be powerfully pleased to pet yer' no longer ranked #1 ,,,** cat** placement & probably be proud to Spackle coat it in butter prior to stir frying "it" for his culinary consumption,,o_O

* best not to study to long on some of the implied visual aspects of this post,as it warps pretty quickly*o_O

@daboyzruleperiod - see how melon lowers ur cat rank after u announced ur date? :confused:
also note that melon is trying to join the cool butter boys gang except too shy to ask? o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
If ever 'one' were worthy of bestowment of a " visitation of Puttyness" unto the purring pet zone of yer' **cat** ,,,I couldn't think of a greater disappointment than he,,, fer' oneself in receiving his tote sack of "zen",,,o_O

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

@daboyzruleperiod
poor melon knows that once u experienced puttyness zen, u can experience no other
:cool:

waldoputty

Reaction score
melon zen

8ecc894d15f1bec4f3bede077027716b.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@daboyzruleperiod - see how melon lowers ur cat rank after u announced ur date? :confused:
also note that melon is trying to join the cool butter boys gang except too shy to ask? o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
@daboyzruleperiod
poor melon knows that once u experienced puttyness zen, u can experience no other
:cool:
AH-HA!!!,,,FER' THE BUTTERED BUTT RUMBLINGS OF THE "PUTTYzen" POOP CHUTE ISSUES FORTH IN SPOUTIN' SMOULDERING SMELLY & STINKY FASHION ONCE AGAIN, IN ALL IT'S BUTTERY LOSERDOM,,,EH?o_O

:laugh::omg::laugh:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
* NICE EVACUATION MANEUVER THERE , MR. MUDSLIDE & POOPY PANTS PACKER AROUND TOWN& COUNTRY,,,o_O

:laugh::facepalm::laugh:

Xelda

Reaction score
I need football to start. I think I've been so negative on the boards lately. The way we ended last year just left a bitter taste in my mouth. I need to see something positive.
We all could use some Cowboy dominance to cheer us up.

waldoputty

Reaction score
AH-HA!!!,,,FER' THE BUTTERED BUTT RUMBLINGS OF THE "PUTTYzen" POOP CHUTE ISSUES FORTH IN SPOUTIN' SMOULDERING SMELLY & STINKY FASHION ONCE AGAIN, IN ALL IT'S BUTTERY LOSERDOM,,,EH?o_O

:laugh::omg::laugh:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
* NICE EVACUATION MANEUVER THERE , MR. MUDSLIDE & POOPY PANTS PACKER AROUND TOWN& COUNTRY,,,o_O

:laugh::facepalm::laugh:

there u go again. cannot avoid thinking about putty butt.
may be instead of obsessing on putty excrement, perhaps u should offer up some butter to the butterboy gang to see if they will allow u access to the exclusive club...

Status
Not open for further replies.