I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Brother, you DID THAT?? Wowza man! And you got it autographed by 22??

:bow::bow::bow:

You have mad skill, my bro!!! :bow::yourock::dance:
Ya,bro,he truly do:thumbup:

* he'd posted about his innermost disappointment in working & wrangling that autograph outta' #22,too!,,,* you know that running brother is 'one of us' :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cheer up kiddo, I'm pretty sure the
" Putty" would be powerfully pleased to pet yer' no longer ranked #1 ,,,** cat** placement & probably be proud to Spackle coat it in butter prior to stir frying "it" for his culinary consumption,,o_O

* best not to study to long on some of the implied visual aspects of this post,as it warps pretty quickly*o_O
Lol. A Putty "pet" would be nice Melon. I'll go ask him. Thank you for the idea, um, I think.o_O

:lmao2:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ya,bro,he truly do:thumbup:

* he'd posted about his innermost disappointment in working & wrangling that autograph outta' #22,too!,,,* you know that running brother is 'one of us' :)
Damn skippy, my brother!!! Daggon skippy! :) :) :D

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol. A Putty "pet" would be nice Melon. I'll go ask him. Thank you for the idea, um, I think.o_O

:lmao2:

If ever 'one' were worthy of bestowment of a " visitation of Puttyness" unto the purring pet zone of yer' **cat** ,,,I couldn't think of a greater disappointment than he,,, fer' oneself in receiving his tote sack of "zen",,,o_O

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Where is KJJ? He thought this thread would die without the like button
LoL, there are several in exhibiting abstentious behaviour,,, @fishspill is one remaining unchecked on my list,,,,Our bro @jday is merely letting @T-RO rapid punch hisself out in the ring,all the while in preparation of preparatory pre- invasion Naval bombardment after the pads& helmets are chinched tight fer' battle in T.C. ,,,, AND THEIRS THAT one poster ( whose a Texan) with that Tony Romo high school yearbook photo as an AVATAR,,,That I do miss not seeing his posts* I couldn't tell you his user handle if MONTY HALL hisself were to arise from his year old grave &would offer me $1000 dollars&29 seconds of time to respond correctly eithero_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
@drawandstrike ,,,I was unscrewing the cap off of a fresh, full half gallon of Jim Beam,,,& the brilliance of recognition struck:thumbup:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Dang...I just got back from a buffet after the gym. Geez I can’t move

Sup my beer friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.